The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigel

Nigel

A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Empty
PostSubject: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Nigel actually invaded Lacey's room without her permission, he comfortably positioned himself in her bed, eating some chocolate he got from someone else's belongings. Earlier this morning, he read in his tea leaves he needed to be there, so he followed the destiny's orders! He's here.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Lacey storms in, barely noticing Nigel. For a second she thought he was someone's oversized teddy bear. She looked again, shooting a cold glare.
A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] TllbAPL
Upon realizing it's her friend, she collapses next to him & groans.
"Ughhh, I wanna go home..."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:39 pm

"What is the matter? Do you miss your love?" He calmly watches as Lacey storms in the room, with a never changing, creepy smile. "I would too. Is that the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:45 pm

Lacey was firmly holding back tears. The thought of her girlfriend really got to her.
"I miss her so much. I would give anything to just hug her right now and for her to tell me I'm not a bad person..." She looks away from Nigel for a few seconds, making sure he doesn't notice she's having a hard time composing herself. After a bit she turns over, seemingly calm.

"I broke things off with J.C. & Naz. I confronted them and it went south. They admitted to betraying me. They didn't really own up to it, though. Just tried to twist the narrative & make me out to be a lousy ally. I've protected them for so long and that was the thanks I got...."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:53 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you loss!"

He doesn't know exactly how to react at first, but he takes a deep breath and them, rethinks of what he has to say.

"I understand what you're feeling, your expression shows it all. It's the same face I made when Devika turned against me all of sudden for nothing." He sighs, Devika may have been a different situation, but it's still an example. "Well, but look at me, I'm fine and I'm not even a challenge beast like you are. You going to be just so damn fine! There's no reason to feel bad about this whole situation."

He stands up and pats Lacey's shoulder. "Besides, I've got your back. And I won't turn against you.""
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Lacey smiles sheepishly. She suddenly felt bad that for a while in the start of the show she saw Nigel as a weirdo. She was starting to see what a kind friend he was & really grew to appreciate him.

"Thanks, dude. I'm so glad you made it this far. I would've been donezo without you here to reassure me. I won't turn on you either." She leans back and snuggles onto one of her pillows.

"By the way, they both voted for Rico and didn't save Mark, as we suspected...." She thought he deserved to know that.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:17 pm

"They gonna pay for hurting my... Mark."

"Well, anyway, what do you plan to do now?" He tries to give a comforting smile. "We could do something to celebrate your role as Head of Household. Call in some of the nicer houseguests and eat.... Well, eating in the same room is the most of celebration we can have here since Mark left with all his music-y stuff."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:25 pm

"I'm not really in the mood to celebrate, but here, you can have my reward candy." She motions to the gift basket that production left in the room. "I'm just gonna take my time figuring out who to nominate. Even though the obvious answer is lingering..."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:45 pm

"Don't be that harsh on yourself. I'm here in case you need it." He waves her goodbye and leaves the room, slightly upset at J.C and Naz's actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Pat in The Back [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]
Page 1 of 1