The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Live Eviction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 10 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:37 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouseGuests. Welcome to the semi-final eviction of the season." She smirks and then turns to the nominees. "Crooked Birdy and the other member of the final four who's not Nigel or Lacey, I don't remember your name. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to Nigel, who has the sole vote, why you should stay.

Nigel, once they have both said their speeches, please stand at the front of the room and cast your vote to evict."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 8:00PM EST. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:10 pm

Bertrand rolled his eyes and stood up after hearing what Val said.

“Once again, I must thank you for the pleasant nickname, Val. Anyways, everyone gathered here, I really do not have that much to say right now, as what I said before to you Nigel, bleeds into right here. I trust that you’ll make the correct decision on who to evict at this moment. Regardless, it has been a good game with all you three right now and... no hard feelings.” He then sneezed. “I’ll bless myself so you all won’t have to. Bless me.”

He then sat back then.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:08 pm

Birdy stood up began to speak. “Nigel, I would like to continue to compete with you if I may. But if that’s not what is meant to be, I understand. I may not have the same gifts as you, but I can sense in your heart that you are a good person. You will continue to do great things!” Birdy smiled. “If I go home today, I’ll go home a happier, more fulfilled woman. I’ve learned a lot here, experienced a lot here,... ate a lot here! Ohohoho!” Birdy pats her stomach. “Use your best judgement, dear. Nobody will blame you for whoever you pick.” Birdy smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Impatient, Nigel couldn't wait to make his speech. It's the time, he stands up and sighs, prepared to do what he has to do.

"As the last HOH on Mad House, I am blessed, and cursed, with the opportunity to decide whoever is going to be the last evicted houseguest before the grand finale. Unfortunately, I've been presented with the hardest choice on this game, and it shows..." He looks at both Bertrand and Birdy, one by one, with a rather distressed look. He wishes he didn't have to do this.

"Bert, you're my friend ever since the first week of this game and I appreciate that a lot! Thank you for being a supportive person and you deserve a spot in the finale for being, above everything, yourself. You never lied, never manipulated and always played a fair game and prioritized intellect and strategy above everything while also empathized for everyone in your own kind, and analytical, way. You may not have won many competitions by yourself, yet you deserve kudos for reaching so far and staying under the radar, that is an admirable feat." He smiles at Bertrand.

"Birdy, how can I even begin talking about you? You're a formidable player in every possible aspect and in not even a single moment you stepped away from your amazing morals, you're a motherly, compassionate leader and I affirm everyone here acknowledges you as the amazing politician you're. Even if we may only have talked a bit during the game, I need you to know I've always respected and praised you for the amazing being you are! Congrats for everything you've done." Once again he smiles, now at Birdy, but drops his smile once he has to announce who is evicted.

"Unfortunately, I must choose someone to go... And, since I also must value my morals, I can't even have second thoughts about who is going home today. I'm sorry, but my vote goes for you, Birdy. I hope you understand and I'm deeply sorry, but you're evicted from the Mad House."
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:20 pm

Birdy closed her eyes with a little smile on her lips and nodded. She played hard, especially for an old lady. She stood up and walked over to Nigel. As she neared him, she pulled out something from behind her. A pin. On the front it (ironically) said ‘Vote for Birdy’. “You can keep this dear. If you ever need any advice, don’t be afraid to call me! My number is on the back.” With that, Birdy pulled Nigel into a hug. After a second, Birdy looked over at Bertrand, then at Lacey. “You guys get in on this too ok?”
As they hugged, Birdy felt a tear fall. “Ohohoho!” She sniffed “I don’t mind being evicted, but I’ve just been having so much fun with all of you! It’s sad to see it coming to an end.” Birdy handed a pin to Bertrand, who had yet to receive one from her. She knew Lacey already had one.
“Ok, I guess I better be going, eh? You kids be safe, play well, and I hope that we will all see each other again after this is all said and done, eh?” As Birdy leaves the room with her head held high, she begins to sing a song. It’s the Vermont state anthem.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Lacey felt tears coming in while hugging Birdy. Strangely she had started to view her as the sweet and composed mother figure she always wishes she had. "You have my vote, for real. Always!" She watched her go with a lot of admiration for her.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 am

Bertrand noddingly smiled at what Nigel had to say in his speech. Not just in when he complimented Bertrand, but when he talked about Birdy's attributes as well. It was good to see a game could have positive things stated instead of the negative.

When Nigel announced his vote to evict, Bertrand let out a semi-large sigh, as he was stoked internally to be in the Final 3. However, manners mattered. He got up and went to walk with Birdy as she was leaving. He smiled greatly as she pulled him and Lacey into a hug. This was the motherly Birdy he was glad he got to know.

As Birdy was heading out the door, he proudly accepted the "Vote for Birdy" pin she gave him. He clapped watching her leave officially as she recited the Vermont national anthem.

"Perhaps when all of this is over, I will temporarily move to Vermont just to vote for Birdy", he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction   Week 10 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1