The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches Empty
PostSubject: The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches   The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:05 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the final two. "Lacey. Nigel. You've answered the questions of the jury. The time has now come for you to each make your final pleas as to why you should win the game."

Hey guys! This is it. Lacey and Nigel may post their final speeches to the jury.

Once they've all said their speeches, the 7 members of the jury may send me their vote for who they want to win in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum.

Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask! GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches   The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:37 pm

"Well, I think I should win because I'm like... nice?" He coughs in nervousy. Whatever, if it's to make a speech, them it's easier for him to go the other way around.

"I think LACEY should win because not only she played a pretty polished game but also never stopped being herself. Never! She always gave all she got and she had the sense of self-preservation that, while misunderstood by many, is admirable. And even more: even when she did do everything to play fair and clean, saving herself, she never, once, let go of her humanity and loyalty. She valued the people who sided with her and always protected them! Being under her wing for a single week was enough to make me feel comfortable and secure, not only on the game. She is, totally, one of the best friends I could ever make in this house, and she deserves this prize, a whole lot! So vote Lacey... Or me! Whatever!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches   The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:37 pm

Lacey chuckles upon hearing Nigel’s speech. She didn’t expect to hear all of that, but it warmed her heart unlike anything else all season.
“Eehhh, I ain’t bad I guess. I won a bunch of HAs. I formed an alliance? It fell apart, but I ,uhh, attempted to make it work? I fought hard to get where I am right now, but I’m not the only one.
I misjudged Nigel at first. He creeped me out, I’m not gonna lie. But over time I realized he’s not a crack head, he’s just different in his own unique way. A way that made me see how in a game like this, where everyone is money-hungry, there can be at least one person playing a genuine route. I really admire Nigel’s ability to overcome the obstacles that challenged his individuality. He didn’t follow in anybody’s footsteps; he shined bright on his own terms. He won HA a few times as well & that never went to his head, he remained a humble dude. If I lose to him I wouldn’t feel like a loser in the slightest. I feel like I already won by having him as a friend. It’s really hard to meet someone who keeps it real nowadays & I’ll always value him. But yeah, vote for Nigel! Or me if you don’t think I suck so much? It’s up to y’all now!”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches   The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Mad House 8 Finale - Final Speeches
Page 1 of 1