The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Marlee??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 4 - Marlee?? Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Marlee??   Week 4 - Marlee?? Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:29 am

Manda sits down with a huff and crosses her arms. She’s pouting, dramatic as ever, and keeping her limbs close to her body—really shrinking herself down. “So, Marlee… She’s gonna prove a distraction. Sure, I knew she was cute, but after that biz in the pantry? Fuck me UP.”

“… She may or may not remind me of an old girlfriend. And, honestly, I don’t know how to feel about that…” Manda looks around the room, then back into the camera. “And it might be just because I don’t have any like… friends here?? But I’m kinda digging these diary rooms right now.”

“Plus, like, any ‘secrets’,” she uses air quotes to punctuate her words. “That I make here? Stay here. Like I’m not gonna go home and suddenly everyone freaks out because I got lonely and I want to be an actress—literally everyone who’s not totally irrelevant already knows the shit about me that I’m spilling. So, it’s chill.”

“Still… I dunno what to do with the whole hot babe thing. Maybe I should just bone her—people do that on these kinds of shows, right? And once I get laid, I’ll pretty much be over her, so… Yea.” She sits up, smirking and pumping her fist decisively. “I’ll get laid, and this won’t be weird anymore.”
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Marlee??
Page 1 of 1