The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle) Empty
PostSubject: Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle)   Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Satoshi finishes reading "The Life and Death of Ludwig von Beethoven" for the fifth time and decides to get up walk around a little bit. God he needs more reading material. The monitors were shining brightly in the room so he decides to see if they are showing any interesting activity. As usual, he sees Cash acting overly dramatic over something with Ti'Shuan. By now Satoshi just accepts that is how he talks and that he should stick to his singing career and never go into acting. Being in a room with someone he can barely talk to gives him a lot of time to think about the actions of his housemates. Cash is the prime example of a hypocrite. Claiming that he wants to be treated like everyone else yet he only talks about his fame at any possible moment.
Even while he was there. If he wants to be treated like everyone else, let's introduce into some real world drama. He tries to think of the people who he has talked to the most these past couple of days. Deressa and Ti'Shuan. How could he use that to his advantage? At quick glance, he sees Dio in the bedroom throwing his favorite soccer ball into the air, his prized procession...

This puts a devious smile on his face. An idea came to mind "Perfect. Val, I have my task for today. I want Kenji to take Ti'Shuan's nail file, Deressa's letters from home, and Dio's soccer ball late at night so no one can see him. And when he has those three items, I want him to put them all into Cash's bag and act completely innocent about it."

He now waits for the hostess. He feels bad for doing it to Deressa. She was never malicious to him but he had to do what he has to for the game. Dio he feels a little bit of pity because he has been acting nicer to him in the house. But the scars of their high school days are still there. Literally and metaphorically. Then there's Ti'Shuan...whatever.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle)   Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Kyle glances at the monitors and sees Kenji finally fulfilling his first task.

"Oh damn... He x'd out Morgan... I wonder why..." he says

He listens to Satoshi give his third dare/task

"Oh wow, your tasks are getting more and more devious... You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle)   Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Satoshi look over at Kyle as he tries his best to get a good image of what he is thinking. But it's still difficult to do since Valenda has his glasses. Why is it that whenever he is around Kyle, he can't see him half of the time? But he just simply takes a seat on his bed as he contemplates the task he just made for Kenji.

"Well, I am sure that Kenji has his reason to 'X' off Morgan.
Whether it be malicious or not, I'm not sure. But we will see when Morgan wakes up in the morning."

He also contemplates about Kyle's question. He has noticed that with each passing day, his tasks were getting more and more devious. Although he feels slightly bad for bringing other people into it, but he is simply playing the game like anyone else would.

"Now that you bring that up, I can admit that they have been getting more and more extreme. But I just hope that these tasks will help get rid of Ti'Shaun. I can't stand her bratty attitude towards certain members of the house. And plus, I just don't like liars and she is terrible one."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle)   Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:13 pm

"Understandable that you don't like liars. I hate liars too."

He glances over at the monitors for the POP Meeting

"Man that Marlee chick has been doing well this past week... It's a shame i've never seen her around the house in the 3 weeks I was there." He explains

"Val, darling, I'd like Kenji to take someone's shoes and throw them into the pool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle)   Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Task/Dare #3 (Private RP- Val, Satoshi, Kyle)
Page 1 of 1