The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Alliances?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 5 - Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Alliances?   Week 5 - Alliances? Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Manda is sitting down smoothing out her hair, all business.

"Well that was... interesting. I think my curiosity has been sated for now." She looks up and gives a wink, "I mean, I'll be curious again in a few minutes, but what can I say I'm a curious girl~"

"But what REALLY has me wondering is a comment I heard Dio make while I was busy diddling my new lady... Alliance? Is everyone in this house in an alliance? Holy shit, I'm never gonna catch up... So I might as well just tease everyone and wait around to make my graceful exit~"

She finishes righting herself and checks her nails, finally slipping one finger between her lips and sucking it gently. "At least I made a new friend while I was here... Maybe we'll stay in touch." She flushed a bit at that. "I'd like that..."
Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Alliances?
Page 1 of 1