The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Decisions/Catching UP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 6 - Decisions/Catching UP Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Decisions/Catching UP   Week 6 - Decisions/Catching UP Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:06 pm

"So, my plan to stir up some drama worked... well enough. Unfortunately, Je'Raldo had to go and be so sweet to me afterwards! I'm here to play a role, and that's what I'm gonna do... I just hope he'll be able to forgive me when the show is over. I hope they ALL will."

"I guess if y'all end up watching once this is all over: I never had any personal issues with you" She coughs, "COUGHexceptTiShaunCOUGH. But, I was only put on this show to force everyone else to be interesting. For a lot of reasons, I've been laying low, but I can't just let y'all be my friends for these last few weeks. I've got to push you."

"I'm sorry for what might happen, and I'll do what I can to make it up to y'all if you let me." She laughs, throwing up her hands in surrender. "I'm a really chill person! I'm just here to play a role."

"As far as the nominations go... I'm a lot more confused than I should be."

"Marlee and I might have something going, but she's been avoiding me since we had sex... And I don't need that in my head. I'm seriously considering sending her home just so she doesn't throw off my game. Still, she means a lot to me and I feel like I SHOULD be loyal to her..."

"On the other hand, Kenji seems like someone I could have a lot of fun with here and stir up a LOT of trouble, but he's also such a wild card. It's like he has two personalities or something! One second, he's like a bitchy bestie, and the next he's shooing me out of the room without finishing our conversation...
Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Decisions/Catching UP
Page 1 of 1