The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 6 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Dio enters the Diary Room and takes a seat.

"Voting time once more. Wow, is this already the 6th week? Time flies... It feels like that one semi-final UEFA champions league in 2015 when I played at AFC Ajax. Damn that game was over before I knew it." he leans back.
"Okay back to the game. Between Marlee and Kenji, I have to admit I feel more of a bond between me and Kenji. He's cool!" he strokes his goatee. "Really bonded over something as small as shaving. It'd be a shame to let go of someone like that around the house right? Plus I think he could be an ally to me. I can be tactical too, I guess?"

Dio crosses his arms.

"My vote goes to Marlee. Sorry girly, but I promised a friend to help, so I'm helping."
Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1