The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Empty
PostSubject: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:26 am

After that nomination, Manda went hunting for Morgan right away. She wanted to set the record straight with him, then go tell Dio that she wanted to stan for him, THEN hit up Deressa and Je'Raldo. Between Dio and Valenda, he was a much better bet. She felt like there was a potential there that would never be there with Miss "One of the Boys" Valenda.

So, when the poor boy headed for the bathroom, she followed him in. "Howdy, darlin. You got a second?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:55 am

Morgan finishes messing up his hair to his liking "Yeah sure, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:00 am

"Okay so. What is going on with you and Tweety and Valenda? Like I had a feeling you and Valenda were right, but Robin swoops in out of nowhere and suddenly she's sucking at everything and lucks her way into HA..."

She crosses her arms, leaning against the door. "Sorry I'm not being more subtle and friendly, but I kinda wanna get an idea of what I'm dealing with... you know I'm not a threat. I've even told you that I do not want to win this game. I just wanna make sure someone who needs the money wins it."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 am

Morgan shakes his head "Literally nothing. She just trusts Vale and I but we were hesitant since she's been flying under the radar this whole show but now we know that we were right not to trust her. She chose who to put up, I thought she was going to choose Kenji as a nominee. But no she has only talked to us a few times but it is not an alliance." He then yawns a bit

"I mean she is a nice girl but I swear that we aren't in an alliance. Vale and I were just as surprised as you when you were put up." He then laughs

"I will be honest with you though, I did try to push for her to put up Cash with his shady stuff with keeping Ti'Shaun but then he left and we didn't talk to her after that. That is it"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:20 am

She nods thoughtfully. No reason not to trust him. “So then, let me ask you two more things:”

“First, what is your goal if you win this competition? Like how are you spending the money.”

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:43 am

"This may sound cheesy but I want to use to help my girlfriend visit her family in Brazil. She hasn't seen them in years cause she hasn't had the money but this money would help. And if there is any money left over, I would use it to help my family out and potentially go to real estate school if there's enough left over. That's why I took the $5000 in that one challenge instead of the POP so I actually could get at least some money to help in case I don't win haha"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Yikes, boring. Manda was fairly certain he could do those things just with the $5,000—certifications aren’t too expensive—but at least he had a sappy sentimental reason… Or maybe he just didn’t want to tell her?? She was a pretty chill rich girl for the most part, but the way SHE saw money and the way normal people saw it just didn’t add up. She figured he just didn’t want to tell her his actual reasons, because the idea that you need money to support yourself when going on vacation or going to school just didn’t occur to her.

“Fair enough. Second question: do you think you’re in good shape to make it to the finals? I said before that I want someone who needs the money to get to the final three. You’re not dumb—you know I could dominate this game if I wanted to. My only issue now is deciding who I want to dominate this game for.”

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Morgan nods his head "Yeah I know I can. Yeah I haven't been the best at some of the challenges and I had that injury for the longest time but I do think I have what it takes cause I'm determined to help my family and girlfriend out. And the motivation to prove haters wrong that stoners aren't idiots, some of us are actually really smart and can win a competition"

He thinks a little bit before she responds, he hasn't thought about this before to be honest. But he does have a good chance to make it far in the game and he's to close to just give up. If the money was just for him, he would've given up a long time ago but his family and girlfriend need this win. He can't give up on them like their mother has.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:42 pm

She smirks and pats him on the shoulder. “That’s what I want to hear! Now, with Dio and Valenda up for nomination, things might be a little hairy after this ceremony… I’m voting for who I’m voting for, I’ve got my own reasons. But, if you need anything after this challenge, you can come to me. You don’t have to trust me—just know I want you in the final three, and I have my ways of making it happen.”

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Morgan smiles "Thank you Manda. And I totally understand either way you vote. It's going to be hard since they're both super nice people. I'll keep you in mind if I need anything"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]   QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan] Clock10

Back to top Go down

QUAKEING. [Private RP Manda/Morgan]
Page 1 of 1