The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 7 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:09 am

"Alright this must be one of the most difficult votes so far... Valenda or Nisha...
I like both of em! They're both my friends, and neither one of them deserves to be sent home..." he pouts.

"Nisha is incredibly kind and helped me before in the kitchen, and her kindness makes things less tense around the house. I think that she has a lot of potential left. Our talk in the pantry room before proves that! But I don't talk that often with her as Valenda. She's a little more distant then Vale."
"Valenda is my friend. Things got out of hands between us... Even though it should be fixed now, I don't know if our relationship - a friendly one! - does either one of us very good. We are in an alliance with Morgan and Je together, though I don't know if that will last long with Morgan acting so... yeah. Untrustworthy? He apologized for the Robin stuff and he shared something personal to prove his loyalty, but Raldo and I agreed on that he is acting shady. Should I... trust him?"

He leans forward, while frowning - looking a bit angry as well.

"If he DOES end up betraying me... US.... Well, let's just hope that won't happen."
He shakes his head.

"I'm getting off track. Either way, the situation with Morgan and Raldo makes things more complicated around Valenda.

I.... I don't know who to vote for.... actually..."

He rubs his eyes and holds his breath.

"I can't decide.... at least not yet! I DON'T KNOW! I will... I will vote, just give me a minute...?" he leaves the diary room.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Week 7 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Dio walks back in.

"Alright... I made up my mind." he stares into the camera with an intense look.
"Nisha, Valenda, you are both great girls. I hate picking one of you guys, because you're both amazing. but...

I have to follow my instinct on this one. This is what's best for me, and for the game too.

I vote Valenda.

He slowly gets up and leaves the diary room.
Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1