The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Soccer Bet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

The Soccer Bet  Empty
PostSubject: The Soccer Bet    The Soccer Bet  Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:18 am

From a small distance, he takes in the beauty of his self-made soccer goal.
Dio begged asked Val if they could keep the goal from the 2400 Kicks challenge but since it was rented, he got scolded and it was removed afterwards. So this was the next-best option.
He walks up to his sportsbag and pulls out his favorite soccer ball. While strolling back to the goal to wait for the others, he looks around to see if there are any camera's watching him. He doesn't see them so he subtly and carefully pats the ball while grinning.

Hopefully Robin and the others would soon join in, he really feels like they need some bonding time.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

The Soccer Bet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soccer Bet    The Soccer Bet  Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:36 am

Robin jogged out of the house in her sport wear ready to play soccer. She gave Dio a high five and was ready to play. "WOO! Let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

The Soccer Bet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soccer Bet    The Soccer Bet  Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:45 pm

"Duuude, Im so game for that!" Raldo pulls up his shorts and shakes his legs. "I must warn you I suck at this soccer so dont be surprised on what your about to see."

Last edited by JeRaldo on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

The Soccer Bet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soccer Bet    The Soccer Bet  Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Dio crosses his arms as some people joined in. He laughs.

"Awesome thanks for joining in and," he talks in a low voice "accepting this duel." he grins.
"Aight let's get started!"
He stretches his arms and legs, and goes to stand in front of the goal.

"I'm not really a goalie, but my teammate did train all of us just in case. So... Hit me with your best shot. Literally!"
He grins and readies himself. He's not going easy on them, first let's see what they got.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

The Soccer Bet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soccer Bet    The Soccer Bet  Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 pm

(Ooc: I just thought of something, we could use the 2400 kicks dice for this rp to actually have them play a 'game'! It would make it a 50-50 chance of Dio winning/losing the bet Or I could ask Rena to make a similar dice with less chance to score or something but the 2400 kicks dice could work!)

Example Robin rolling the dice 3 times and Raldo rolling the dice 3 times then Dio rolling 6 times total. If another oc joins in then each rolling 2 times!
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

The Soccer Bet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soccer Bet    The Soccer Bet  Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:54 pm

(Just let me know if y'all need dice!! Happy to make them c: )
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

The Soccer Bet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soccer Bet    The Soccer Bet  Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:05 am

Morgan comes walking out and smiles "oh sweet are we playing soccer? I want to try to exercise my ankle that was injured for so long"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

The Soccer Bet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soccer Bet    The Soccer Bet  Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Raldo picks up a soccer ball and lays it in front of him ready to kick

(Yes Rina! Please do make a dice game for the soccer game <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Soccer Bet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soccer Bet    The Soccer Bet  Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Soccer Bet
Page 1 of 1