The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout   Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:56 pm

It took a while to get Manda and Dio situated on the couch together, but eventually they both fit and the camera managed to get them both in-frame.

“Okay so… Viewers at home and Dio.” She turns to him, pressing her hands together and smirking. “I chose to use the POP on Nisha… But, I promised this fine fella here that I’d protect him, and protect him I shall!”

“See… This whole week has been a lot of calculated risks for me. I needed to give Nisha the same push Robin got, and I also needed to put up the two most likeable people in the house so I could backdoor someone.”

“I’ll admit, I was torn between putting up Kenji and Robin… But, when Je’Raldo came and talked to me, I knew what I had to do.”

“I think everyone here knows that Kenji is a threat, and I don’t think anyone here could hate on this big lug.” She throws her arms around Dio and pats his shoulder, looking directly into the camera. “Look at him! He’s such a teddy bear!”

She then looks back to Dio and pats him on the head. “You’re safe, darlin. I told you that I’d save you, and save you I shall.”

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout   Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Dio hears Manda's nice words to him and brings up his right hand, waving her off (bringing her hand up with his)
"Aww stop" he takes notice of his mistake and puts down his right hand to instead use his left

"I mean aww stop"

He shrugs.
"Your plan seems hella crazy, but crazy plans are the best right? I trust you, hopefully it'll turn out the way we're hoping it will. I like Kenji actually but I won't give up my place in the house for that.
And I must say, bald looks good on ya actually" he fingerbangs at her.

"I'm kinda glad we got shackled up, at least it's never boring with Manda! And I bet we'll... definately feel... BONDED after this."
Pokes Manda in the side and starts laughing
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout   Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Manda fingerguns back at Dio. “Ayeeeeeee, you read my mind, man. It’s like we’re… LINKED somehow~”

She laughs along with him, “And as far as Kenji, dude… He’d be my bro if he was a lil more consistent! No matter what happens in this competition, y’all are chill with me. Long as you don’t go for a personal attack.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout   Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dio/Manda Shared DR: POP Fallout
Page 1 of 1