The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha) Empty
PostSubject: Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha)   Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha) Nishaa10

Angelica and Nisha sit in the Diary Room. "Hey Nisha! Looks like you got the best prize out of all of the others," she pauses and points at herself. "Me!" She giggles. "I'm here to help you out in the game and give you advice on how to further yourself. Feel free to ask any questions!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha)   Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:02 pm

"I just want to say that you are WAY prettier in person!" Nisha was beaming with excitement. As any fan,  she was well aware of who Angelica was and the status she held on her season. Any advice coming from her had to be legit.

"What do you think about my position so far? I know I've managed to align with a few people here and there, but is there anything I could be doing better in terms of my social game?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha)   Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha) Clock10Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:19 am

"Aww thank you!" Angelica brushes her hair over her shoulder.

"As for your social game, as a viewer I think you're doing a pretty great job already. In order to further your game I think you have to get into the good graces of people who are good at competitions. Your social game can only do so much if you can't win a competition."

She pauses. "You're single. So if I were you, I'd definitely use that feminine charm a little bit. Don't be a homewrecker, so I wouldn't go for Morgan or Dio, but Je'Raldo is a perfectly good option. He's strong and easy on the eyes. I'd start with him and work from there."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha)   Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha) Clock10Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Nisha is fully attentive as Angelica speaks. She continuously nods as she considers everything she has to say. A slight chuckle escapes her lips as she mention's Je's name.

"I actually had a bit of a crush on him at the beginning of the game, but him and Ti'Shaun happened so fast! It seemed like whenever Ti'Shaun wasn't around, neither was he. And once while I was heading to the bathroom, I spotted the two of them cuddling in the hot tub together. They acted pretty strange about it, but it was pretty apparent that they were in a showmance. I acted like I had no clue though, almost to the point where I might've even convinced myself." She makes a pouting expression as she thinks back to those couple of weeks.

JeRaldo wrote:
"I understand when Ti'shaun didn't say a goodbye to me. I knew where she stands. I felt played. She's gone and done in my book."

"He basically implied that their relationship was done once week 5 had ended due to trust issues. I think it could work out between us, though! I honestly do find Je attractive, and the two of us are already aligned with each other."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha)   Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Strategy Session (Private RP - Angelica & Nisha)
Page 1 of 1