The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa) Empty
PostSubject: Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa)   Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Nisha walks into the bathroom area to find Deressa putting on her facemask. She could feel a lot of tension coming from her ever since their last ..conversation and was hoping they could talk things out now. She moves over to the sink beside her and faces the mirror as she starts to tie up her hair into two buns.

"I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable in any way. If you felt as if I thought your concerns were unnecessary, that was not my intention. At this point, I don't even care who's side we're on or whether you kept anything from me. I just came to apologize for the way I made you feel...and everything I've failed to do. Even if we’re on opposite sides, I want to leave this game, knowing that we’re still cool with each other."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa)   Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:38 am

Deressa glances over at Nisha, while still putting on her facemask. She listens to her apology.
"Nisha, I'm not mad pissed at you or whatevs. As you said, this is a game. Sure, you were unapologetic and made me feel stupid when I came to you with my concerns, but once all of this is over I'm not about to hold a grudge against you for the rest of my life over something like that. Plus, I dissed you and stormed out so I'd like to think we're even. With that being said, just focus on your game and don't worry about all that." Deressa grabs her bag of toiletries.
"But don't underestimate me, 'cause as you can see I don't mess around and when someone's talking down on me I can get a little dangerous." Deressa grins. "Nighty-night!" She then walks out of the bathroom and goes to the Have-Not Room.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa)   Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:55 am

Nisha continuously nods as Deressa speaks. Her eyes would slightly widen at how she spoke of getting 'even' with her. It didn't really matter to her, though, because all Nisha's expression could show was that she was glad she had apologized. "I'm glad we came to an understanding, good night, Deressa!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa)   Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Revisiting (PR w/ Deressa)
Page 1 of 1