The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:11 am

Dio stumbles through the hallway, when Nisha walks from around the corner. She is probably heading to JeRaldo.... Before she could pass him, he motions her to stop.

"Hey Nisha wait up... Can you help me maybe?" he puts his hand on the side of his head and looks uncomfortable.
"I have a terrible headache and I feel really bad... I need some aspirin but I can't find it in the bathroom... Maybe I just overlooked it? I bet you'll find it in no time compared to me." he forces a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Nisha stops, gazing at Dio. "Oh..sure, what do you need?" She listens as he describes his condition and can't help but lightly gasp. "Oh noo. That's terrible, here let me have a look." She walks over to the cabinet where she had taken the Advil weeks back, and starts looking through. Luckily most of the drugs were on the bottom shelf so her short self could manage. "Ah, there it is!" She grabs it and hands it to him.

".....How bad do you think it is? You might need to go to the DR so they can evaluate the type of headache you may be experiencing."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:16 pm

He watches over Nisha's shoulder as she rummages through the cabinet. She pulls out the bottle and hand it to him. He smiles thankfully at her.

"Thanks Nisha, it may be small but it really helps."

Nisha wrote:
".....How bad do you think it is? You might need to go to the DR so they can evaluate the type of headache you may be experiencing."

"Well it's a cold I most likely ended up with after sitting in the rain... Not too smart I know" he avoids chuckling to suppress a cough. "I'll be fine. Just makes me feel like shit but I think the worst part is over. I get cranky when I'm sick, and right now I'm feeling less cranky then earlier today." he takes two of the aspirins in his hand. Before doing anything, he turns back to Nisha with a questioning look

"Hey I was wondering, do you know who voted for Morgan during the eviction yesterday? I don't mean to be nosy... But it seemed off to me." He pops the pills into his mouth as he waits for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:31 pm

Nisha's eyes widened.

"You...sat in the rain?" She recalled him leaving the POP ceremony, assuming he was indeed upset, but not to such an extent. "I could imagine you were upset after having to nominate four people...and that really sucks." Deep down inside, she could feel the guilt, due to part of it being her fault.

"Well, I voted for Deressa. Robin said she did as well, so that only leaves Je'Raldo. I plan on asking him as soon as I get the chance, but him and Morgan are having a chat right now."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:27 am

He looks at the ground in shame, thinking back to his weak moment from before.
"Yeah well... I am pretty sure everbody at home knows so why not tell." He sighs. "It got way too much for me at the pop ceremony. I couldn't handle the stress and nerves got the best of me." He scrapes his throat. "I panicked. Didn't think things through and ended up outside without realizing it was even raining that hard." He weakly smiles at her.

"But yeah, I assumed you, Robin and JeRaldo would talk about who to vote for since its just 3 people voting. Then I guess JeRaldo must have voted for Morgan. Huh..." he rubs his chin, putting up a thinking face.

"Maybe.... ah no, nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Nisha places a hand on his shoulder as he looks down in shame. "Hey...it's alright, this house is designed to make us feel that way. Heck, I was constantly breaking down and isolating myself in the first half of this game. I'm not used to this sort of environment...so it took some getting used to. I can't even deny that I still go to the DR every once in a while to just..cry heh. That’s just my way of coping with stressful situations."

The thought of Dio sitting out in the rain was heartbreaking. It seemed like every decision she made in the game would somehow hurt someone's feeling. Despite that being part of the nature of the game.. it still made her feel disgusting. She looked up at him as he continued to speak.

"Hm...maybe he thought Morgan would be gunning for him? It would make sense after he nominated him along with Manda last week."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:06 am

Dio gives her a sympathic look.
"I didn't know Nisha... No one should feel like that, especially for so many weeks." he leans in for a hug but hesitates for a moment. "I would... give you a hug but I don't want to pass on the cold." he grins sheepishly.

Nisha throws in the idea of JeRaldo feeling threatened.
Dio tilts his head.
"That would be odd, would he not have told you that? If it were me I would at least share such worries with you or Robin." he taps his chin.

"I just hope he isn't double crossing anyone, I'm not saying he is but his motives are strange."
He shakes his head.

"Since I'm probably next to go, I at least want to tell you that you should never never trust anyone TOO much. I did it and... Well it's costing me my place here."
He wipes his nose and gives her a soft smile.

"You're kind and loyal just like me Nisha, so look out for yourself as well okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Nisha smiles warmly at the hug offer. "I guess an air hug would work.." She chuckles a bit as she makes an awkward open hug gesture with her arms.

"Well..not exactly. I don't think he's told anyone for that matter, but it did seem strange."

She listens on as he starts to speak about trust. From his word, Nisha can tell that he's recognized her loyal gameplay and the amount of trust she's put into her side. She thinks over his words for a while as she gives him a smile in return. "Thank you Dio. I'll do my best." She can't help it though, as he speaks of his own downfall that could possibly be hers in the near future. "Um...if you don't ..mind me asking, what do you mean... by that?" She looked slightly worried by his words.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:00 pm

They give each other an awkward 'air hug' while they laugh.
He nods as she too confirms it's strange.

Dio sees Nisha pondering as he tells her to stay alert. He gives her a smile as she tells him she will do her best. Nisha asks him what he means - he lets out a sigh and leans against the doorframe.

"You mean that I'm next? Or the trusting others too much part?" he shrugs.
"Makes sense to me to be evicted next... I nominated about everyone last week, why wouldn't you want me to go next? I'm preparing myself for the worst I guess. I mean I don't want to go, but gotta be rational for once...."
"For the gullibility part: well I have been misled last week which got me in that nasty position in the first place..." he rubs the back of his head. "And got misled before. Lost trust in Morgan two times now, and remember when Manda nominated me? Didn't know about a thing. That turned out okay but honestly it could have gone wrong and it still bothers me, especially since that too caused me to stress out. It eats you up, when someone breaks a promise or lets you down, y'know." he makes a few gestures with his hands.

"All those things stack up and turn into this huuge ball filled with anger and distrust. At least for me, and here we are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)   Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Aspirin and more (Private Rp Nisha/Dio)
Page 1 of 1