The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Robin heard Morgan head to the bathroom and quickly followed him in. "Morgan can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Morgan looks back "Yeah sure, what's up? "
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:50 pm

"I just want to make sure you're doing ok, I know you've been having a hard time recently and even though we haven't talked in a while I still care about you bud"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Morgan smiles "Awe thank you Robin, that means a lot. Yeah after that little breakdown couple weeks ago, I've gotten better and have learned from it. Like when Dio nominated me, I wanted to snap at him but I decided to just keep my cool since I need to control my temper. How have you been though??"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 am

Robin pats him on the back, "That's good man! I'm glad you're getting better, this game can be stressful and when you think you don't have anyone you can trust it makes it worse, believe me i was there. I've been good, just playing as hard as I can ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Morgan nods excessively "It really can. I wouldn't be surprised if I need therapy after this" he then laughs "Yeah I totally know the feeling, it's getting done to the wire...i still can't believe it's the final 5 already"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:38 pm

"I know it's crazy, it feels like just yesterday we were all introducing ourselves in the living room." There was a brief pause, Robin was running out of things to say. "Well I should get going and let you use the bathroom. It was nice talking to you again." Robin began walking out of the room, "And if it means anything to you, neither Nisha nor I voted for you." Robin left the room.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm

"I know it's crazy, it feels like just yesterday we were all introducing ourselves in the living room." There was a brief pause, Robin was running out of things to say. "Well I should get going and let you use the bathroom. It was nice talking to you again." Robin began walking out of the room, "And if it means anything to you, neither Nisha nor I voted for you." Robin left the room.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Morgan smiles "It really does. And okay you too, I'm glad we talked" he listens to the last comment but lets it slide, it could've been to throw off the house if Raldo did vote for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)   Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Don't stress buddy (Pr. Robin and Morgan)
Page 1 of 1