The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Empty
PostSubject: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 am

Morgan tries to gather the other 3 into somewhere quiet. He wipes some sweat off his forehead and lets out a deep breath and begins to whisper "Okay so here's what we should plan...Je or Vale, you're in the POP comp with me. If you win, take Mark off the block. It will keep us more safe since it would guarantee that one of our nominations will go home. Now Vale, your reasoning could be that you feel bad about putting him up. Je, same thing just say you felt bad that he didn't really have a chance. Now for voting wise...we need the inspector to go home!" Morgan face grows stern to show he really means it

"we do not know what he is capable of since we know nothing about him..unless you guys found something out. He could have something up his sleeve. Kyle isn't really a threat. I tried to convince Ti to vote him out but I don't know if she will. I mean what do you guys think? Cause I don't know..I feel like Kyle will be a waster of an HA since he isn't a threat...he just doesn't talk to people all that much." Morgan then smiles to lighten up the mood

"And for fun, we should name our alliance if we want to make it official"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:36 am

Satoshi notices the rather odd situation that they are all in. Three men and a girl in a bathroom could only lead to bad rumors but he puts that aside for the situation at hand.

"Morgan does make a rather good point. It's not like Mark is a bad guy, he's just silent and slightly terrifying so it can be a little difficult to be around him. Believe me, I think him and I are in the same situation but I don't have an axe. And even if he does win and still has something against Valenda, maybe one of the three of us can speak some kind of peace."

Satoshi laughs at the mentioning of the Inspector

"You mean Mr. Cash Cavery? He's about as threatening as a cardboard cutout of himself in front of a music store. But he is getting a fan base, even in the house which is starting to become a concern. That alone can be made into an alliance and who know what will happen from there? So I deeply agree, he needs to go."

"But I must say, who is Ti? You don't happen to mean Ti'Shuan, do you?"

"But if this does become official, the Yakuza could be an appropriate fit for the alliance...please don't take me seriously"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 am

Morgan shakes his head "Exactly! Like Mark isn't bad, neither is Kyle...just quiet. Plus we can keep Vale safe from him cause one, most people like her and two we all have our strengths in different comps. Yeah he may have brought his axe here...the first day he was so weird about people looking in his bag.." Morgan kind of shudders thinking of what that could mean

"Wait who the hell is Cash Carvey? And what does he have to do with this show?"

"Yeah Ti'Shaun and I talked about it earlier. She really wanted Kyle gone though which sucks. Kyle is someone who could be loyal if he knows he is a target. Like he could be a pawn each week. The Inspector...I have no clue which is why he's dangerous."

Morgan laughs at the last part of what Satoshi said "God, I love your dry humor. We could be the Apocalypse since there are 4 of us"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:23 am

Satoshi scratches his head in thought. He suddenly remembers Kyle's strange behavior the first couple of days.

"I don't think Mark is the only one hiding something in a bag. It seemed like Kyle was in such a hurry to the bathroom and he didn't come out for the rest of the day. I just find it odd how they are both so keen on hiding something personal. Just Kyle makes it more...open."

Satoshi tries to hold back hard laughter by covering his mouth with his hands with Morgan's statement about Cash.

"Funny you should mention that, because I would never known who he was if it weren't for Cecily being a fan of him. He music irritates me in every way possible."

He looks at Morgan with a bit of concern of Ti'Shaun suddenly taking an interest in Morgan.

"When did you start talking to Ti'Shaun?"

"I like your suggestion a lot more to be honest. It sounds more interesting."

Last edited by Satoshi on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:26 am

Raldo nods
"As the HA of the week, I'll respect your wishes" He say's drying off his hair

"Although, I'm worried that if Mark is pulled off, you have to still nominate a 3rd person, putting another target on your back."

He pauses

"But can someone tell me who inspector guy is, Cause I haven't seen him ANYWHERE. Is he that good at hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 am

Morgan rubs his temple for a second "gosh this is a bet stressful. Kyle honestly could have just had bad diarrhea or something. Or all that talk in the living room got him hot and bothered" Morgan laughs but then goes back to being serious "I mean you do have a point. Buutt idk he doesn't seem like a threat who could beat us."

Morgan sits there confused for a second "why are you laughing? I'm totally serious."

"Yeah I talked to her after the nomination ceremony. She does seem pretty trustworthy but obviously my allegiance is to you all. Cause I know I can totally trust y'all. Haha I mean names aren't the most important but whatevs" He shrugs "And yeah Raldo, I am so worried about that too, I honestly hope that is explained. I mean if he is pulled off...well we could try to backdoor Manda, it is too early to go for a big threat but she is way smarter than she lets on. Even Ti'Shaun said she would vote her out. Just depends really."

Morgan laughs at the last comment of Raldo's "honestly I am just as confused as you buddy"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Manda wrote:
"True, but just because only one person goes home doesn't mean that certain people can't be worried that they'll be that one person... Not to mention the game feels more real now. Now we've all got to worry about future eliminations" She checks her nails, "Personally, I'm making it my mission to get the grumpy ones out of here A-S-A-P. You don't deserve to be here if you can't even be pleasant."

As soon as Morgan brings up Manda, Satoshi couldn't help but have her harsh words ring in the back of his head. Obviously, she is a huge threat not only to the whole house, but she seemed to target Satoshi for eviction. He couldn't agree with Morgan any more with his views on Manda.

"Speaking of Manda, I think your plan about her is actually well thought out. Especially since if she becomes the House Ambassador, I know she will nominate me just because I'm not pleasant to be around. I don't know about you guys, but I don't take threats very lightly. I refuse to be her prey."

Satoshi is still irritated at the thought of Cash suddenly being loved for doing nothing but remove a tacky Halloween costume. He leans against the bathroom counter as he folds his arms.

"That is a simple answer, he is an unappreciative brat who thinks he can sing. Cash says that he doesn't want his reputation to define him, but yet he still does it anyway by constantly mentioning his fame. I can give Dio this much credit, he is humble about his career."

"Oh and by the way, Why did we have this meeting in the bathroom while JeRaldo was in the shower?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:24 pm

Valenda taps her finger on her chin and thinks about the guys are saying "hmm yes and I don't think Kyle would be a threath either...I mean who knows what he has carrying around in that bag if his!"

"Cash is kinda cute but don't worry I won't let that distract me pfft anyways" she grabs all of them in a group hug "us four can kick some ass if we fight through and stick together, ya?"

She looks around and then at Je "ehh i didn't even notice haha."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Morgan has a dumbfounded look on his face still unsure who Cash is "Yeah..but the real question though...what if Kyle or Cece wins the POP..then I would have to put a replacement. Maybe Manda? Or is it too early for her..."

Morgan smiles big at Vale's spirit, he finds her so loveable. He's glad that he found a friend in her "Oh yeah we'll for sure kick ass. And honestly Satoshi I don't know" he shrugs and laughs it off "it was where we could have quiet time"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:21 am

Satoshi deeply thinks about Morgan's suggestion. As much as it would be a weight off his shoulders to have Manda leave the house, it wouldn't be a great idea especially for how early it is in the game.

"Well on a positive note, if Kyle wins, then we still have a chance to vote off 'Cece'. We just won't have Kyle on the chopping block. As for Manda, she hasn't shown her true colors quite yet. Once she does, then we will see how the game will go from there."

As soon as Valenda pulls them all in for a group hug, he is instantly on edge about her sudden display of affection.
Normally, he would try to get away as soon as possible. But he just simply takes it since he doesn't want to make her upset. Plus, he doesn't hate it. He actually feels like he is accepted by her. But unexpectedly, he can feel his face warming up from Valenda's gesture.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:44 am

"Okay I thought so too but I value y'all's opinions so I wanted to make sure. I am going to put someone up who would ensure that Cece goes home....I hope. This hasn't really been my past few days.." he rubs the back of his neck, still embarrassed about the POP comp.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:16 am

"Don't worry I've been in the men's bathroom before...not here um in another public place." she smiles and sticks her tongue out.

She looks at Morgan "yea voting Manda would be um...bad because she looks like she has so much potential!" she taps her fingers on their shoulders "hmm well we did our best Morg and with Je but unfortunately we injured ourselves too."

Vale grins "I'm so happy you guys accepted my ecstatic personality and having me as part of this alliance!"

She looks at Satoshi and smiles with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:40 am

Morgan shrugs "I mean here it is just one bathroom for everyone, I think. But omg you need to tell us that story girl!" Morgan smiles and laughs

"You are right. I gotta pick someone who wouldn't target me after because they wouldn't get votes up against Mark and CeCe. Yeah...I still feel bad about how I acted. I don't like that side of me to show."

"Of course, you're awesome Vale! Who wouldn't want you in an alliance!?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:57 am

She laughed a bit "that story can be told in another time, it would be jinda awkward for me to mention it in the bathroom with you guys in it."

"I can't believe you picked Nishy boo!! But like you said...she will be safe." she bites on her bottom lip. She rubs his hair "Aw you're like a brother I never had."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:16 am

"That's true, maybe in the bedroom or sitting room sometime. Sadly not the HA room much longer unless one of you guys win!"

When he hears Nisha's name he freezes and looks down "Yeah I did not want to put her up at ALL. But everyone in the house adores her. I was trying to ensure that CeCe goes home! A nice person compared to a person not many people know...she'll be safe. It just helps us get CeCe home which we gotta convince people to send him home."

"Haha awe yeah I feel the same way, just you're a sister!" he smiles big as he really enjoys her company and is glad he's made a close friend so quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17   Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Late Bathroom Talk (Private RP with Je, Vale, and Satoshi) 1:09 7/7/17
Page 1 of 1