The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess Who!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Guess Who! Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who!   Guess Who! Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:11 am

Dio pokes his head around the corner of what he thinks is the livingroom.

He looks inside and sees some of the girls.
"Hello, ladies." He says with a deep voice while stepping inside.
"It has been too long!"

He quickly takes a few big steps towards Manda, Deressa and Valenda
Guess Who! Turk-Runs-Into-J.D.s-Arms-In-Slow-Motion-On-Scrubs
And pulls them into a hug
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Guess Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!   Guess Who! Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Manda had at this point come to think of the Jury House as home.

Less people, less drama, and less reason for her to act formally. So, Manda was treating the house LIKE a home… which included walking around naked 90% of the time.

Many a day did an unlucky jury member wander into the kitchen to find the full moon rising as Manda’s bent over, rooting around in the fridge. Everyone had seen her luscious, juicy titties bouncing around. They all knew exactly where her tattoos were and could probably draw them from memory. They knew EXACTLY how hairless she was, and she’d spent a great deal of time lounging around in only a skimpy robe (‘Kimono’ as she called it… it was not a kimono) that she didn’t even bother to tie on. The woman had no shame, and when they asked her to cover up she’d just go lounge around in another part of the house.

It’s not that Manda was unattractive. In fact, she was EXTREMELY attractive and she had the kind of body that didn’t seem possible without lots and lots of photoshop—somehow she had it all NATURALLY, too?? Subtle tan from lounging around the pool, toned everywhere, gorgeous figure. Even with her wig, she looked fantastic. She pulled off the blonde look well.

So, when Dio arrived, Manda was thankful that she had NOT decided to expose herself for the entire day. The woman was just wearing sweatpants.

She took a running leap into her handsome fellow jury member’s arms. “DIOOOOO! WELCOME TO THE PARTY HOUSE MY MAN!!”
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Guess Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!   Guess Who! Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Deressa's face lits up as she sees Dio walk in
"OH NO, BABY BOY! WE WERE WORRIED YOU MIGHT BE NEXT!"
She then gets hugged by Dio
"But aww, it's so good to see you! Welcome to Loserville!"
Guess Who! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Guess Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!   Guess Who! Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Dio grins as he sees the enthusiasm from both Manda and Deressa.

"This already feels so much better, I'm almost glad to be evicted now." he pinches Manda in the cheek.
"You did behave did you?" he releases them from the embrace and turns to Deressa.

"Yeah, I saw it coming unfortunately. Morgan threw me under the bus at the last moment" he scratches the back of his head.
"Plus after you got evicted I lost motivation. It came back when I started feeling better but it wasn't enough." he looks disappointed but then shrugs.
"I'm just glad to be rid of the stress at least, it was eating me up. Let the four of them fight it out, but I think we all know who will be here next." he huffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!   Guess Who! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Guess Who!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The Jury House :: Living Room-
Jump to: