The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plotting Plotting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Plotting Plotting Empty
PostSubject: Plotting Plotting   Plotting Plotting Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 pm

Manda was sitting with her arms crossed, pouting for all the world to see. “So far? This game. Sucks. That first challenge was fun, but I’m having a tough time getting in with any of these people. I should’ve thrown the challenge, acted a little dumber, pulled back the claws a little. Going in with an aggressive persona isn’t really working with these guys—they’re jumping on me too quickly.”

She sighed and laid down on the couch. “Like… to be honest, I need to get in good with a few of the more chill people and make them my buddies. I made a lot of big mistakes and I’ve only just gotten here, but I think I can spin everything to my advantage.”

She smirked, “Cash Carvey showing up is a pleasant turn of events though… I’m genuinely a major fan of his, but I also think that he’ll be a good person to buddy up to. He’s a pop star so of COURSE he’s charming and likeable! If he’s on my side, I think everyone else will be. I’m gonna gun for him, Dio, Morgan, and maybe that Marlee chick.” Manda stroked her chin thoughtfully, a certain shine in her eye. “That Marlee girl is cute…….. And since Mark’s up for nomination and NOBODY is sending Cash home, maybe I should try to get in on that Lumberbae Action. Helen would want me to!”

Back to top Go down

Plotting Plotting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Manda-
Jump to: