The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seriously? Why Me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Seriously? Why Me? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously? Why Me?   Seriously? Why Me? Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:19 pm

"Out of everyone they casted, the producers really decided to pull the rival thing on me? Why me exactly?! There is literally nobody else on Earth that hates my guts apart from this lunatic and I'm surprised they took their time to dig THAT deep into my personal life. Zella was my roommate in college. My other roommates and I were constantly harrassed by her to the point where one day my friend, Michael, couldn't handle her nonsense any longer and called her out. As a response Zella threatened him and I witnessed the whole thing...she's nuts! I reported her and in the end she got expelled. Of course she still blames me for it, instead of reflecting on her actions like a sane person would. I don't regret snitching, I was worried for my friend. I'm sure the rest of the house guests will understand once I share what happened with them."
Back to top Go down

Seriously? Why Me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Diary Room :: Gyselle-
Jump to: