The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam)   Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam) Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Stephanie knocks on the door faintly "Hey cutie, can we talk for a little?" She looks for a peephole to smile through but awkwardly can't find one. Well now I really am stupid
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam)   Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam) Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 am

Cam opens the door to see Stacey.... wait no... Stella? "Oh hey... you." He smiles and winks at her. At this point, he had been drinking a little too much of the booze from his basket with all of the other people he had coming into his room, but he wasn't about to let her know that.

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam)   Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam) Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:37 am

Stephanie smiles and walks in and plops down on the end of the bed. "So first off, I'm so glad that you won! That's exciting that four people voted for you without even knowing you yet. Second, I just wanted to see where your head it at. Since I voted for you, I'm willing to vote out who you want, obvs. Plus idk i I was curious as to who you're thinking of putting up since being HA is SO hard, especially the first week." She starts twirling around her hair in her finger nervously hoping that he trusts her since it is only the first week afterall
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam)   Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam) Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Cam smiles. "Well, you don't have to worry your pretty little head about a thing this week, doll. You're golden. I was actually thinking that you & I could pull in Joel and Ireland and form an alliance. We seem to be the strongest and best looking people in the house - so it's only natural that we align."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam)   Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam) Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Stephanie blushes and smiles, best looking people in the house? "Ooo I like that idea! I would just be careful with Ireland, she's cocky and might make people mad or upset. But I'm down, this week I'll do whatevs and keep it on the down low so people don't know about our little alliance. Eeee this is so exciting! We should form a cute name!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam)   Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock Cutie (Private RP Steph and Cam)
Page 1 of 1