The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keep calm and cool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Keep calm and cool Empty
PostSubject: Keep calm and cool   Keep calm and cool Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:45 am

"I didn't really expect the first week of nominations to have me so nervous and paranoid. I guess it's because I don't really like approaching people first and that probably gives others the wrong impression, especially the social butterfly types. I really do love making friends and taking care of others, but it just takes me a while to let loose. I guess I have some mild trust issues. Or maybe I'm scared if there's bigots in this house? There was a trans man the previous season and he managed to go so far into the game without any type of discrimination, so that gave me hope to apply. Yeah, I'm a trans woman. I don't necessarily think I need to keep it a secret, but right now it sounds like a risk that may put me in danger. I really wish to stay here for as long as possible, heck, even win. I definitely need to step out of my comfort zone to be able to achieve that. Just hoping I can keep chill in the process, even if I have to go against my own principles such as flirting with men just to keep me in the game....yuck, what was I thinking?"
Back to top Go down

Keep calm and cool
Page 1 of 1