The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1

Go down 
+2
Tasha
Nisha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Empty
PostSubject: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Nisha fills up a pot with cold water as she sets it on the stove. She makes sure the heat is on low as to give her enough time to prepare the ingredients for her dish. On the counter is some fresh basil along with some other vegetables and spices. The short poofy-haired girl ties up her hair in a neat bun before looking up at the camera and striking a hand-on-hip pose.

"Why hello there America! I'd like to welcome you to Nisha's Kitchen, The Mad House Edition! Now today we'll be preparing something simple yet delicious. It's one of my favorite fall back meals I like to call, Veggie Rotini!" She looks off to the side as she glances at someone entering the kitchen. "Today, I'll be joined by a good friend of mine. Would you please introduce yourself to our viewers?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Tasha akwardly struts next to Nisha, eyes widened. "I.... am Tasha?!"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Ti'Shaun walks in on the two girls and can't help but grin a bit, and shake her head as she leaned over the Island counter, and watched the girls in action.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:09 pm

"Now some of the things that I love about this dish is that there's NO boiling, absolutely NO draining, and everything cooks easy in one pot! I know, it's that easy right?" She beckons Tasha to the veggies laying on the counter.

"We'll start by dicing these onions and slicing some mushrooms. Tasha, if you'd please. I'll handle the rotini and basil" She heads over to prepare the two ingredients and adds them to the pot. "Make sure to add in the onions and mushrooms to the pot once you're finished!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:14 pm

She grabs the knife, leaping to do her task. She's a bit more confident, but she still feels a bit unexperienced next to Nisha. She can see the girl topping off Gordon Ramsay somewhere in the future, cooking brings something in her that she never saw before, and all she can say is "Woah!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Raldo joins in and watches Nisha cook, he sits next to Ti'Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:38 pm

As Nisha waits for Tasha to finish on her part, she turns to the camera once again as she continues to speak and gesture. "This dish is perfect for those who are trying out cooking for the very first time. Just add the rotini, chopped basil, sliced mushrooms, and diced onions in the pot and that's mostly all there is to it!"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm

"No pancakes?" Ti'Shaun asked in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Raldo lets out a small laugh from what Ti'Shaun has said. He watches Nisha cook, Making his stomach growl. Not saying a word yet from just waking up late again.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Robin is attracted by the smell of the delicious food wafting through the house and makes her way to the kitchen where she sees Nisha and Tasha, her stomach instantly growls. "Wow that smells incredible, you two really know how to cook!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:01 am

As Tasha adds in the rest of the ingredients, Nisha makes sure to add some spices for a finishing touch. "Now that everything's together, it should be ready in about 20 minutes!" She covers the pot, raising the temperature to a medium-high. "Thank you, viewers, for joining in on Nisha's Kitchen! I'll see you next time with another dish. Toodles~!" She waves off to the camera as it rotates to focus on Robin entering the kitchen. "Aaaaaand scene."

"Hey girl! And thanks haha, I can't wait for you guys to try it out!" She glances over at the pot as it has now been 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:14 am

Cash is lured in my the smell of the delicious cooking coming from the kitchen. It's been a week since he's had his personal chef's fine dining but this smells and looks so much better.

"Mhmmm, Nisha this smells divine! You really outdid yourself! And I'm sure this Veggie Rotini fits right in with my diet plan!" Cash smiled ready to get a taste!
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:15 pm

"You had a personal chef?! I spent my childhood learning how to use pan and pots! Lucky!" She sits in one of the chairs around the counter, now that her work is done.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Nisha grins as Cash soon enters the kitchen as well. It seemed like she has attracted quite the crowd. "Why, thank you! And if that's the case, be sure to expect more delicious and healthy meals straight from Nisha's Kitchen!" She smiled at the thought of her showing off the future meals she'd planned. The time seemed to slip by as they began conversating over diets and food in general. "Oh! Just five more minutes y'all!" By now, the aroma had expanded to nearly the entire house, almost reaching the HA room itself.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:46 am

"It's Readyyyy~," Nisha sings in a birdlike voice. She beckons Tasha towards the pot with her as they get a whiff of the aroma up close. She lifts up the lid, amazed at their creation. She turns around, looking at everyone else. "..Well? Who's hungry?"

Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Dish1d11

(Ref of dish: http://buildyourbite.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/one-pot-veggie-rotini-pinterest.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Cash quickly makes himself a plate of the dish and takes a bite. He absolutely loves noodles... and this dish was no different. YUM. Oh my god... that was heaven.

"Umm, Nisha can you please have my children? This is delicious!" Cash laughed jokingly continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1   Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nisha's Kitchen Dish #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Kitchen-
Jump to: