The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YA BOI DID IT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

YA BOI DID IT Empty
PostSubject: YA BOI DID IT   YA BOI DID IT Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Tobias dances his way into the room. He is so totally in his own head — rightly so, since he just won a challenge.

"Ya boi won the comp! Take that and eat it, Hassan! Or should I say Nah-son! Yeah that was a good burn."

YA BOI DID IT Giphy

"I wanted to show him what I'm made of and I DEF made that happen. Hassan needs to know he can't be good at anything, and ya boi can be even better than he is!"

He sat back and kicked up his feet on the arm rest.

"Now. Who is To-To going to nominate? Unsure TBH. This house could definitely use a bit less of the male competition to leave more room for the harem. And with that being said, I expect a ton of sexy ladies to come to my doorstep...YAAS."
Back to top Go down

YA BOI DID IT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Diary Room :: Tobias-
Jump to: