The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brotherly Resentment (Private RP with Tobias and Hassan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Brotherly Resentment (Private RP with Tobias and Hassan) Empty
PostSubject: Brotherly Resentment (Private RP with Tobias and Hassan)   Brotherly Resentment (Private RP with Tobias and Hassan) Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Tobias was laying on the HA bed, playing with one of those novelty plush footballs. He tried to do one of those basketball spins on the tip of his finger, but he kept absolutely failing. Soon, he heard at knock at his door.

I hope it's another one of the ladies. I've been meaning to put my time practicing football tricks into action. "Come in!"

But it wasn't a womanly caller. It was his brother, Hassan. He opened the door slightly and popped his head in.

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

"May I come in?"

Tobias nodded, staying silent and focusing on tossing the football plush into the air and catching it again and again. He seemed to want to keep up the silent treatment for as long as possible.

With the permission granted, Hassan motioned his entire body inside the room. He slowly walked up to his brother as he began speaking.

"Tobias, I was so glad to hear that you would be here — of course I want to spend time with my brother — but I was absolutely floored when I heard you would be my rival. At first I thought, 'maybe he did it as a joke, or made an excuse to compete with me,' but now I'm positive that's not true."

His younger brother didn't make a sound. He just kept tossing the ball above him. He even dropped it on his head once, but even that didn't break his silence.

"We're brothers, Tobias, and honestly I am so shocked that you nominated me," he said, looking at his brother pleadingly. "What happened between us?"

With that, Tobias sat up in a jump, looking directly at his brother.

"What happened? Don't pretend the last 21 years of our life together didn't happen, boyo. The years of you being better than me at literally everything. The years of you being the big man on campus. Not anymore, Hassan."

He tossed the football at his brother, which Hassan immediately caught as he stared at Tobias in shock.

"Now, Tobi's the force to be reckoned with. And the reckonin' is happening now."
Back to top Go down

Brotherly Resentment (Private RP with Tobias and Hassan)
Page 1 of 1