The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:42 am

It was late. Like, practically time for everyone to be in bed. However, Manda had been sitting in wait like a spider in her web. This game was so intense, and after only one challenge!! She needed to set the record straight with her biggest threat--and that threat, much as she hated to admit it, was Satoshi.

Something about the kid really threw her off. He wasn't easy to manipulate, he was prickly, and none of her charms worked on him. Usually she'd throw out some humor at her own expense and win over everyone! That didn't work at all here... She needed to get a feel for him and adjust as needed. So, she waited outside the bathroom for him to waltz on by. It wasn't the most idea place to meet, but they could have some privacy at lest.

Last edited by Manda on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:58 am

After he made a fool of himself in the living room in front of Kyle, Valenda, and Morgan, he still gropes along the wall to look for the doorknob. Satoshi was finally able to open the door and lunge himself towards the sink. He looks in the mirror to see his blurry reflection along with a vague curvy figure of blue and pink.

"Manda?" He is instantly on edge towards the beauty behind him. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:03 am

She crosses her arms, smirking all the while. Manda's default expression was a smirk--she felt it made her look like she was in control. "Waiting for you. You good, fam?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:09 am

Satoshi turns around to face her. Even though it wouldn't do him much good since he can barely see her. Might as well try his best to look her in the eyes.

"Other than the fact that I am as blind as a purple eyed bat, I couldn't be any better. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:12 am

She shrugs, "Well, I'd be a lot better if you and I talked out some things." she put a hand on his shoulder--lightly, not wanting to be TOO forward with blind-as-a-bat Satoshi. "What's your damage, man?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:22 am

Satoshi flinches as he feels her hand on his shoulder. He doesn't move a single muscle after her sudden gesture.

"My damage is that you obviously have something against me since the Nomination Ceremony. Especially with your little declaration on who you would nominate for eviction."

He uses his hands to make air quotes.

"Especially the 'grumpy ones'"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:28 am

"Well, you've been nothing but prickly since I MET you. What's actually going down here?" She raises a brow, "Like... Dio's been nothing but nice to me, and y'all clearly have some kind of beef, so how else would I react to that? Not to mention, we both know I'm not a stupid bimbo and treating me like one is a huge mistake."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:41 am

Satoshi raises a brow as well by her statement.

"What is going on between Dio and I is something personal. Let's just say that depending on what the situation is, I can hold a pretty long grudge. But just out of curiosity, why do you want to know so badly? You obviously don't like me so why would our situation matter to you?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:45 am

"Why wouldn't I? Dio is a strong competitor, and he's already taken a shine to me.
If the two of you have a problem, I want to be the one to solve it." She's quiet for a moment, mulling over her words. "And, for my purposes, the most useful I am to the other housemates, the better.
I could be useful to you too, you know."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:55 am

Satoshi thinks about what she said. Although she isn't the most reliable person in the house, he is wondering how she would be able to keep her word. Some of her words and actions prove otherwise. But he wants her to prove herself.

"How do I know I can trust you? I am a man who prefers to see proof rather than just believe. Don't take offence to it, it's just that I have been fucked over that way before. I am not easily willing to let it happen again."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 am

"Well, think about it: it's pretty obvious that enough people in this house don't like me to where I should be worried. I want YOUR support right now... But if that isn't enough, then tell me what you want. Do you want like... a secret? Insurance, so you'll have an edge on me if I try to fuck you over? You want me to get rid of somebody--just name it."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:12 am

Satoshi strolls back and forth from the door to the shower a couple of times to give him time to think of what to say. She is making an offer that he shouldn't refuse. Make it count. He then comes up with something and stops in his place.

"If you really want to know how to get on my good side. Talk to Dio. See if you can jog his memory. Looking at him from earlier, he's going to need the help. And since I am a man of making things fair, especially to a lady. I'll tell you a secret of mine if you tell me a secret of yours. Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:14 am

She holds out her hand. Then, realizing he still probably can't see her, grabs his hand. "Sure. Seems more than fair to me... you first."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:26 am

He looks at the cameras to see if they are still on or not. He thanks God that they're not. The world, especially his mother, doesn't need to know what he's going to say.

"I nightmares just about every night. Because of those, I have a massive case of insomnia. That is why I am always up so early in the morning. I know that sounds childish and ridiculous to you...but they all seem too real to me."

He has flashes of his nightmares and hears the sounds of his mother screaming in his head. It causes him to shiver and it makes him want to cry, but he can't look too vulnerable around Manda.

"Alright, now it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:47 am

That was... not what she was expecting. She'd been thinking he'd keep it all business--nothing too personal--but if he was going to dig deep then she would too. She thinks for a moment, then takes a deep breath and lets it all out. "I won't judge you for that. We've all got weird shit going on in our heads, and I'm trying to be real with you right now."

"But, my secret is..." She chews on her lip. What to reveal?? Manda's biggest issue is that she has VERY little to hide. No deep, dark secrets (that she knows of), she's already revealed how gay she is, she's got NOT going to reveal her reasons for joining the show just yet. Well, there was that one thing...

"I'm actually married. To a hippy named Andy who thinks Elvis lives on Mars. It happened a long time ago and I've been trying to get rid of him since the second we got together."

That should be enough to make Satoshi feel like he has an edge over her, but the story was so unbelievable that she could probably spin it in her favor if needed.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Well, it's not the most helpful piece of information he has ever heard but it's still something and he is very willing to take it. At least she can't use his against him unless she can literally get inside of his head. It's not like he could use that against her but that's fair. Clever girl.

"I'm so sorry to hear that about your marriage. He sounds like an...interesting man to say the least. But knowing you, an attractive, confident young lady like yourself can easily find another partner."

He tries to smile at her to know let her know that he is telling the truth. He does find her attractive but his heart already belongs to another.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:11 pm

"Attractive, confident young lady, huh? I'll be sure to tell my girlfriend that." She winks. "But, right now I've gotta go talk to Dio. I'll see you again soon."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:44 pm

He watches her the best he can as she leaves the bathroom. Hopefully she will keep her end of the bargain. Just how well she will do it will be up to her. Only time will tell.

"Good luck."

He whispers to himself. "He and I are both going to need it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)   Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Speaky (Private RP - Satoshi and Manda)
Page 1 of 1