The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Vote/Tensions Build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 3 - Vote/Tensions Build Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Vote/Tensions Build   Week 3 - Vote/Tensions Build Clock10Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:16 pm

Harriet sighed, "thank god Cam won the POP--I don't know what we would've done if Tobias had got lucky again. Or, god forbid, Hassan won and used the POP on his loser brother."

"He's not-" Harriet shot her a look and Jane recoiled. "Well... Either way. Our alliance is voting off Hassan. What are you even planning?"

"I'm planning to get rid of the biggest distraction in your game, keep a strong player on our side and in the game, and double-cross that uppity jerk Cameron! If we just keep Hassan in and play our cards right..."

"That won't work." Jane blurted out, covering her mouth with her hands after doing so. She locked eyes with Harriet, who raised a brow and gave her the signal to continue. "I... You don't watch a lot of these shows. Your plans all work for other scenarios where everyone around you isn't sneaky. You just need to lay low and--"

"That's the wimpy way of doing it! At least I'm out there doing something instead of making goo-goo eyes at every person who gives you a second glance. Why are you investing all your time in people that you'll never see again once this show is over? I get that you wanna be well-liked and you can't stand the thought that you can't be a perfect, demure little snowflake all the time, but you need to grow up and get mean!"

They were quiet for a moment--Harriet a wound-up little ball of rage and Jane a trembling fragile thing. It didn't seem like much, but just a few choice words from her SISTER of all people was enough to send Jane over the edge into full-on panic mode. Harriet was aware--she just felt too justified in her actions to rush to help her younger sister.

The moment to make up came and passed, and finally Jane took a deep breath, stood, and walked out. She was sniffling the entire way.

When her sister was gone, Harriet rolled her eyes once more and finally cast their vote. "She is such a baby sometimes... Anyway, Val?"

"Yes?"

"We're voting for Tobias."
Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Vote/Tensions Build
Page 1 of 1