The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Empty
PostSubject: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:38 pm

After the eviction of Hassan, Amberly couldn't help but still think of a missed opportunity for the guy, the one that got away. She probably would never see him again... She's heartbroken. She gets under the covers and lets out an ugly cry.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:43 pm

Jules was running into the bedroom to change (he needed to switch to his lucky thong in preparation for the next challenge) when he noticed something strange. One of the contestants was bundled up in a mass of blankets sobbing, and from the telltale donkey noises he had a good idea of who it was.

He slicked back his hair, set down his shower supplies and went to console her, as any good friend would! They hadn't talked much since their 'recording session' but Jules still considered Amberly to be a decent person, no matter what the other guys said about her! He gingerly poked at the shaking mass of fabric, "Hello? Anybody in there? It's Jules, come to very sexily wipe your tears away~"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:53 pm

Amberly sniffs as Jules is poking at her thighs "uh little higher" she sniffles.

After a complete awkward silence, she gets out from under her blanket and looks over to see it being none other than Jules. Amberly quickly looks away and feels disgusted that the third member of the love triangle came in to talk to her. Why would he talk to her after what she did to him, she dropped him for another guy. and Yet Jules is still worried about her, was he really the one? "H.howdy..." She wipes away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:56 pm

"Hello, my friend!" he slapped her on the back--very friendly and bro-ish. "What is the matter?! Who has hurt you! Why are you crying!? What can I do to make you smile again?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:09 pm

"It dusnt matter anymore" She wipes the last tear "I..I'm sorry that I broke your heart... I shouldn't have left u 4 someone that isn't as g8 as u..." she couldn't bare to look at his face.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 pm

That confused him. Break his heart? But... His heart had already been broken by Natasha! Nobody and nothing could hurt him now that he'd lost the love of his life!

"Mi amigo, we have no bad blood between us! You are a beautiful young..." he thought for a second.
How best to phrase this? "Filly." Nailed it. "And you can go have other friends if you choose to! Have as many friends as you want--at the same time if everyone is alright with it!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:50 pm

"R-Really... Ur nut mad? after what I did to U? Why did you cum back?" She slowly starts to look at him
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:06 am

"Oh, Amberly... I'll always come for you." He pulled her into a tight bro hug. "We'll always find a way back to each other. We're like soulmates, but platonic!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:21 am

Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Ugly-cry-hug

"Oh, come here u scrawny cholo." She reaches out and hugs Jules. "I knew u where the one" Amberly reaches her hand down Jules ass.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:28 am

Jules was cool with it. A friendly little butt pat between friends was all in good fun! But then, he had a thought and he pulled back in horror.

"Oh god, Amberly... Did you... Do I?" he sighed beautifully.

Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] 3a5

"IS MY THONG SHOWING??"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:38 am

Amberly feeling a little better, she thinks maybe this romantic moment needs to lead to something special! "Showing or not I want it off" She pretends to swing an imaginary rope and catches Jules and inches closer (even though she's already close enough, but not to close...).

Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Napaljena-voditeljka

"Wanna b the rodeo clown to my bull, tonite?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]   Love Sick [Jules & Amberly] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Love Sick [Jules & Amberly]
Page 1 of 1