The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule

Go down 
+2
Hassan | Tobias
Harriet_Jane_Jules
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Empty
PostSubject: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:42 am

At the mention of costumes, Jules was OUT of that living room. He didn't even stay to hear the twists--he just wanted to find something sparkly that would show off his ass.

He didn't take any time to appreciate the spooky decor--although it WAS top notch--he was all about that CHEST OF PRECIOUS TREASURES.

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule 4N5OG9

Jules wasted no time in DIVING ON IN to dig through the costumes.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:16 am

Tobias slid in smooth next to Jules and looked inside the case. "Mind if I take a peek my dude?"

He caught a few of the clothes Jules threw, but found nothing that screamed TOBI. He searched and searched and searched over Jules's shoulder, but there was no luck. Until, he happened to catch a green costume buried beneath everything else.

"WHOA. Excuuuse me Jules." He pulled up next to him, grabbed what he thought was a hand, and pulled out a large, obnoxious T-Rex costume.

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Creep_by_lets_get_saiko-dbriqor

"Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:10 pm

The twins sauntered out, arm-in-arm. When they spotted everyone crowding around the treasure chest, Jane was SO excited to go check them out but plowing through the crowd was NOT an option (especially when the crowd was two hot boys, HEYO).

Harriet felt her sister clench her arm just a little too tightly and picked up on what Jane was layin down. "I'll go grab a few, okay?" Jane gave her an appreciative hand squeeze and a smile, and with that blessing Harriet pushed past the two boys and started rifling through the costumes.

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Snaps-about-nbc-news-special-event-on-snp-07_3w_d34130f589e0619c92cab68bc867fc9c.nbcnews-ux-600-480

It took some digging, but she finally came up with a few options and she tossed them in Jane's general direction.

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Hunterpencedoesthing

Jane did not catch them. But, when she saw a flash of tiger print on the ground she pounced on it. Could it be?! Would they really have?? YES! It was a cosplay of her favorite anime character, Lum!!

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule NVAuST8

... Well, it was a fur bikini and some horns. But, Jane had an idea and an excuse to reference her niche fandom, so she was going to go for it!

Harriet just picked up her costume--a crisp pink suit and pillbox hat--and raised a brow at her sister salivating over some fur panties. "Uh... Are you sure you want to wear that?"

"Of c-course I do! Why wouldn't I?"

"It's pretty revealing... Last time I checked, you wore jackets because you don't like the way your armpits look in Jersey."

She flushed. "But it's LUM! I have to." Plus, she could just wear it for a while and change, right?

Harriet just rolled her eyes, "Okay, whatever. Don't need me making decisions for you anymore, I get it. Just take a jacket or something. Nobody needs to see your cottage cheese thighs a-quivering."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:23 am

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Minaj_by_ishb1sh-dbsbplp

Amberly emerges from the backgrounds and strikes a pose waving at her audience.
"Got that shibby shibby yeah shibby yeah ayou, so sugoi!!"

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Tumblr_mr6umdprmF1qk08n1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:50 am

Cam takes in all the decorations. “Wow, they really went all out for this party.” He looks around and waits for his turn to get his costume. He finally picks one out that he liked. “I guess I’m a gladiator!” He heads out of the backyard and into the bathroom to change and then comes back to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:56 am

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Britneywalk

Stephanie was struting her stuff. She felt amazing as an Angel and felt the eyes on her. "Oh they already had costumes? Oops" She then goes into the chest and grabs some wings and puts them on. "Perfect" she then heads to the drink bar and grabs some punch while smiling.

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Stepha10
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:27 am

Amberly snarks as Stephanie walks past her, she looks god awful in that outfit. She could have pulled it off better than that wack of a bitch. She knows everyone would agree...

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Tumblr_lx178pL9U11qhyiiw
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:47 am

Gyselle took a while to put on her mermaid costume she picked out, due to the tightness of the sparkly dress that's supposed to be a tail. She enters the backyard walking somewhat like a penguin.
"They really didn't thought this design through..." She crosses her arms and pouts.

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule M10

Joel is seen grabbing a drink, while dressed as a chippendale. He flexes as Gyselle passes.
"Hey, babe. Your tail looks dry. Want some help with that?"

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule C10

"Ew..." Gyselle walks away awkwardly. "Now that's one guy I wouldn't save from a sinking ship..."
[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Ariel-beautiful-disney-gif-Favim.com-3375858
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Natasha was the last one to take her turn to look in the chest of costumes. “Hmm... let’s see what I can dress up as...” Natasha finds a playboy bunny set at the bottom of the chest. ‘Uh, is this is all? Not exactly what I had in mind...’ She sighs and then heads back in the house to change.

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Natash10

After about 10 minutes, Natasha comes back out in her costume and goes back to get a drink. "Let's see if this will get me through the night." She takes a quick shot.

Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Jules had long since abandoned the chest of costumes. They were all LAME and he deserved better!! He'd snatched a Sailor's hat at the very least ('rank? Idk those. I don't know her' thought Jules), and then returned to the house to fetch some of his own treasures.

He returned clad only in his trusty smoking jacket and a hat. Nobody needed to know what was going on under his (admittedly short) outfit, and he was more comfortable without clothes anyway. Time to BOOGIE-OOGIE-OOGIE!!

(And with their powers combined, they are: RENA'S SEXY ASS OCS!!)

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Halloween_by_petitetarte-dbsfpvf

Being the last person out (other than that one guy, but he was basically already in a Phantom of the Opera costume so), he took a chance to look over all of the other contestants properly. Hmm... The twins were looking thicc as hell... Stephanie is ADORABLE... Gyselle is classy as always... Amberly is... eew.

And then he spotted her. NATASHA. Jules, of course, got a rear-view first and DAMN that girl is THICC. Those THIGHS SHIT, those CHILD BEARING HIPS, those LUCIOUS LOCKS. She just DEMANDED TO BE CHATTED UP. And what luck, their costumes matched!!

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Tex_avery_gif_06_by_toongod-d8nbcum

He sauntered his way over, puffing on his totally-not-used-for-weed pipe, and winked at her. "Hello, beautiful~ What brings a nice girl like yourself out to my neck of the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:59 am

"H-Huh?" Natasha turns around to see Jules standing a bit too close. "Oh, hi Jules..." She smiles, but it's clear she doesn't want to be out here. She's cold, she's tired, she's over it.

"I'm just trying to get comfortable. This costume is... way out there and you know how I get at parties." She smiles sheepishly and rubs her arm.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:08 am

“Yea, this doesn’t really seem like your scene.” He took a thoughtful puff of his pipe, causing... bubbles to flow from it? Then Jules motioned toward himself. “I would offer you a jacket but I... didn’t dress for the occasion. Want me to find you a towel at least?”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:30 am

She sighs. “No, it’s fine. I’ll probably only stay out here for a little while longer anyways and then go to bed. Thank you though.” She smiles.

“You’re naked under the rob, aren’t you?”
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:37 am

He winks, “wouldn’t you like to know?”

That seemed a bit flirty and he REALLY didn’t want to scare off that cute little bunny just yet, so Jules just crossed his arms and turned his attention to the others. “Could be worse. You could be wearing a fur bikini, or... whatever Joel is wearing. Bless his queer little soul.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:08 am

Natasha snorted and jokingly pushed him aside. “You’re ridiculous. Not wrong, but ridiculous.”

She took a sip of her drink. “Do you remember that Halloween when you did a live blindfolded kareoke show? Or when you were streaking on the college campus even though you weren’t a student?”
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:25 am

”I do! Good times, gooooood times… And then there was that frat party we went to when we first met and we accidentally stole your school’s mascot?” Well… That’s not exactly how the story went. “… I stole the mascot, I mean.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:20 am

Stephanie looks over at the lovebirds, cross her arms and smiles in satisfaction see Jules, you just needed to be real and talking about the good times is a good idea. My work here is done she then flips her straighten hair while thinking this to herself. now I just need Tobi and Jane to get together
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:54 pm

"Yeah, where you stole the mascot," she giggled. "You caused so much trouble at the school they expelled you without you even being a student... twice." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Annoyed by all the attention the other girls are getting and yet she hasn't gotten a single compliment. This is complete bullshit and lack of originality the girls are wearing. I mean just look at them, these men are completely BLIND.

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule Tenor

Amberly storms out the room.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Stephanie sees Amberley storm off and feels a little guilty for stealing her outfit. She goes after her. She taps her on the shoulder and smiles "Why are you leaving so early girlie? The party just started! What's your costume? Are you Coco Montresse? I freaking love drag race"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:25 pm

A monitor suddenly appears from the a trapdoor on the floor. "Hello HouseGuests," Val says, dressed as a puppet. "I want to play a game." She gives an evil smile to the contestants.

Suddenly, a giant black box falls from the sky and into the center of the backyard. THUD! There are various screams from the HouseGuests. "Welcome to this weeks HA challenge. Everyone, with the exception of Joel, please step into the Black Box."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror Week] The Slut Rule   [Horror Week] The Slut Rule Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Horror Week] The Slut Rule
Page 1 of 1