The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha) Empty
PostSubject: Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha)   Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:40 am

Natasha and Jules (but really just Natasha) asked to speak to Jane privately in the sitting room. "Hey Jane," Natasha said. She wasn't really sure how to go about talking to Jane about the situation. "Um... did you ever... form an opposing alliance behind our backs and try to turn on the alliance?"

For a semi-professional writer, Natasha sure did word vomit. "Sorry, I just mean... Harriet came up to our alliance during the meeting and said that you were acting suspicious and were planning on ditching us..."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha)   Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:54 am

Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha) 200w

"Um, excuse me? I thought we were friends, why would you--"

"We are friends. That's why we're here."

"Well obviously I don't have any desire to turn my back on you guys!" She scoffs, "that would be such a stupid move. But, if Harriet's playing dirty then I'll tell you this: she's been planning on turning against Cam from week one."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha)   Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Natasha was making mental notes throughout their conversation. "Really? Why would she join the alliance if she was planning on turning on him anyways? Was it because he nominated you guys the first week?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha)   Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Jane nodded, "I told her that Cam would be a strong player in this game, so that's a big reason why we joined the alliance... She's never even watched an episode of Mad House. Harriet has no idea what she's doing, and now that we're split she's honestly a liability."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha)   Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:23 pm

"Oh, wow." Natasha paused and looked to Jules to see if he wanted to say anything, but he was just picking at his nails. 'Weirdo.'

"Well, if it's worth anything, I believe you..." she smiled. "I just think you should tell what you just told me to Cam. I'd do it myself, but I think he'll be able to see that you're being genuine."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha)   Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:32 pm

She sighed, "I can give it a shot..." Jane wasn't sure if she should actually bother. She was sure that Cam's alliance would crumble any day now, and she didn't plan on making it far in the game anyway.

"If you don't, then it'll only make you look more suspicious in the long run." Jules flicked a piece of skin off onto the floor and continued to trim his nails. Boy wasn't getting laid and had taken to biting his nails to repress his urges. "Just get it over with and we'll see whose story works out better."

"Well... as long as I have the both of you on my side?" Natasha and Jules together had a LOT of potential in this game, and Jane wasn't stupid... Even if she didn't want to last too long, she wanted to outlast her BITCH OF A SISTER. She needed to snuggle up to the power couple exes FAST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha)   Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Just For Clarification... (Private RP w/ Jane, Jules & Natasha)
Page 1 of 1