The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Empty
PostSubject: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:29 am

After getting kicked out by Gyselle, finally decides after avoiding her for 4 days that it's time to finally to apologize! (AN: Finally?)

He knocks on the door "Gyselle?"

Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Tenor
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:15 am

Gyselle was lounging on the couch, reminiscing. Her facial expression quickly changes when she hears Aaron's voice. She sighs and stands up.
"Yeah?"

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:25 pm

A"Can I talk to you real quick?" He enters into the room and locks the door.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 pm

Gyselle squints her eyes as she watches Aaron lock the door. "Uh, I have a feeling it won't be quick. But 'kay, go ahead..."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:17 pm

Aaron noticed Gyselle giving a nasty look that makes him a bit annoyed. Which probably wasn't anything that serious but only to him. "Okay... Can you stop being a brat and just acknowledge that i'm coming to speak with you to try and fix things."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:24 pm

"I did acknowedge it, I told you to go ahead and speak about whatever you have in mind. So can you cut to the chase instead of scolding me?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Wow, the way she put him in his place so fast makes Aaron feel some type of way about her. But in a GOOD way. He shudders a bit not expecting that clap back. "U-um, I just wanted to come and tell you that....." he pauses ".....I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Gyselle feels conflicted at first, but after a short awkward silence she finally responds.
"It's okay. You were rude, but I think I reacted too harshly when I could've just remained calm. I'm sorry for kicking you out and ignoring you."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:11 pm

"No" Caught off guard from her apologize "You shouldn't apologize for anything Gyselle. I was being an asshole for calling you stupid and putting the whole blame on you."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:36 pm

"This show brings out the worst in people, Aaron. I knew you didn't mean to offend me, but I decided to diss you anyway...I think we're both at fault for how things ended up." She approaches Aaron closer.
"I'm glad we're talking again. This might sound awkward, but I missed you...despite deliberately avoiding you."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:56 pm

"I, I missed you two Gyselle." He backs away "But there's something I need to tell you.
I didnt come here just to apologize" (AN: A half-ass apology).
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:58 pm

"Oh, okay. What's up?" She asks, midly worried.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:10 pm

"Well uh you see, Its kinda something I don't want you to think too much about but I think now would be the time if you and me want to work together in the long run, from what I know Loyalty it everything and laying everything flat on the table could leave us a better understanding of each other."

Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Aaron's beating around the bush confuses Gyselle.
"Uhh, alright? What are you trying to say?"

Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Source
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:44 pm

"What I'm trying to say is..." He stops and looks at the camera facing at them. He leans closer to her pressing his lips on her ears and whispers the following words. "I'm... A blood." He brushes it off as if its no big deal.

Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:45 pm

"I'm sorry, a what?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:50 pm

"A blood..." He grinds his teeth not wanting to say it again.

Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:09 pm

"What's that exactly? I don't really follow..."
"A blood? Is that some video game rank or something? This is weird..."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:25 pm

"Oh my god, Gyselle. No."

He pulls the hair out of his head. "A BLO0o0o0oOD... Like the gang members... the most notorious street gangs, born out of the will to retaliate against enemies. Underdogs of the streets?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:56 am

"Oh....huh. So you're not a computer engineer? You're a ...gang member?" Gyselle was trying to wrap her head around Aaron's statement. Was he joking or being legit? She decides to just roll with it. All in all, why Aaron would bring it up in the first place if it wasn't true?
Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Tumblr_mkpxeaAlzH1s9j8ldo1_500
"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting you to tell me that. Awkward. I thought...nevermind, heh. But uhh, that's pretty interesting. I didn't really take you for the gang type."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:57 am

Surprised by her reaction so calm the room grows silent "You, Okay with this? What where you expecting. Common gimme something else!"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:09 am

Gyselle clears her throat.
"I don't know? I guess just.. something different? Either way I don't know how you want me to react. Should I run away screaming or? I'm sorry, I'm not really familiar with gangs and all of that...despite what racists might think." She fidgets awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:23 am

He taps his chin. "Hmm I don't know, I never thought someone could act so calmly during a situation like this, despite if you know gangs or not." He looks back to her eyes. "So, your fine with all of this? The shooting, robbing, selling..."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:35 am

"I definitely don't agree with any of that, so I wouldn't say I'm "fine with it". I think it's morally wrong and awful, but who am I to stop you from doing it? I can't tell you how to live your life."
Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Tumblr_nm9gjbuwQN1qzssrlo1_500
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:58 am

"Of course! Another reason,  as to why I'm coming to you about this, is because If there is any problem and someone is bothering you let me know. I have a few tricks up my sleeves, but don't worry I'm not gonna kill anyone. The whole Amberly situation was something I didn't want to get involved because she's already getting what she deserves out in the real world, and the way you pushed her back was kinda hot..." He wanted to see more of that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]   Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Moving On and Out [Aaron & Gyselle]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next