The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things are getting interesting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Things are getting interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Things are getting interesting...   Things are getting interesting... Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:30 am

"I have no idea why Cam decided to nominate me...again. Considering I've been keeping a painfully low profile....which might I add again, was an advice he gave me during week 1..."
Things are getting interesting... Petra-jane-the-virgin-39398965-500-281
"It's beyond me, really...maybe he thinks me and Aaron are up to something. Whatever his reasons may be they fade in comparison to the shit show with Jules and Natasha. It was a very volatile situation, I pretty much eavesdropped on all of it. Why wouldn't he wanna get rid of both of them after all of that? I would have assumed he wants to backdoor Natasha if it wasn't obvious that Tobias is the pawn in this scenario."
Things are getting interesting... A6Mwg_s-200x150
"Atleast it's good to know who his main alliance members are: Stephanie and Joel. He's nominated me for the second time he's HA, so if I survive this I think I need to secure my stay by talking to the blondies."
Back to top Go down

Things are getting interesting...
Page 1 of 1