The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Empty
PostSubject: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Stephanie is chilling in the bed eating some of the slop she has to eat. She then mumbles to herself "this is so gross" she then sees Tobias come in "Tobi...im so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Tobias marched into the Have-Not Room and climbed on top of the bed. He jumped up and down on it to blow off steam, speaking between jumps.

"You" jump "promised" jump "Cam" jump "wouldnt" jump "nominate" jump "me."

Then he let himself fall on the bed face-first and started headbashing the pillow.

Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 am

Stephanie frowns and looks over at a corner while rubbing her shoulder "Listen Tobi, I told him about the promise and told him not you target you. I don't know what's going on with him. I assume you're not the target but again I don't know...I'm truly sorry and understand if you hate me or don't trust anymore but I swear I told Cam not to do this.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:55 am

Tobi couldn't stay mad at a hot blonde for long and so he rolled over on his back and sighed a deep sigh.

"I believe you girly. But ya boi here don't wanna go home. Ya know I'm gonna fight like heck to win the POP but if I don't make it I need to know ya won't vote me out. And if ya could help any other way that'd be super sweet."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:26 am

Stephanie looks over at Tobias after looking in the corner lost in her thoughts "I don't want you to go home eariler. I promise I won't vote you out. I'll even try to win the POP and take you off, even if Cam gets mad. I'm not sure what else I can do to show you my loyalty..."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:12 pm

"Thanks girly. There ain't much we can do to prove anyone really says what they mean in this comp. Just gotta ride it out, ya feels? Either way, Tobi here won't let himself go home this week!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 am

"Yeah you're right. Well if you need anymore advice on Jane, I can give you some.
Again, I am so sorry about this week." She sighs "It's been stressful but I'll try my best to save you"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 pm

"Yeah Steph it's a'ight, I just gotta count on your vote!"

He sat up on the bed and relaxed. "Actually, things with Janey-Jane and I are golden. We kissed. On PURPOSE. We're a thing now. I think."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Stephanie nods, "you definitely have my vote"
Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) 240?cb=20121230235203

"Awwwweee, that's so exciting!! You two should have an official little date here. I can even set it up"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Date? Date! Tobias didn't even think that far. "Ya boi" hasn't even had a kiss yet, you think he's ever been on a date? Well yeah, one time, but it was when he was eight and it was really just the girl eating both of their ice cream and then running off the jungle gym to play with some other boy at the swings. Curse you, Keith.

So...Steph helping? Sounded like a great idea for Tobias.

"Yeah girl! That would be sa-weet. It'll be such a rockin date, JJ won't know what hit her!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 am

Stephanie bounces her legs up and down "Omg Omg I'm so excited. I have a list of ideas!!"
Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) B4MesE5IUAAKw-K "Hmmm what about a romantic candle lit dinner outside with a three course meal? Or ooo maybe cuddling in the sitting room with y'alls favorite things."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Tobias nodded his head in agreement as Stephanie listed off all of her date ideas.

"Yeah girl, these are ALL great ideas," he said as he snapped and pointed a finger gun at her. "You'll be the brains and I'll be the brawn she just can't resist."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:44 am

Stephanie jumps up and down "eeee, I'm so excited. We need to do this soon!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Stress Eating Private RP (Steph and Tobias)
Page 1 of 1