The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why, Why, Why, Why?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Why, Why, Why, Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:18 am

For the first time in way too long, Tobias took a shower. Now that Jane was out of his life — or at least out of the competition — it finally hit Tobias that he's basically alone again. Flirting was his second language but now he couldn't even do that; there was only one girl he wanted to do that with anymore, but with her out of the picture his SMOOTH MOVEStm had to be held back.

But not just that. Even if they didn't flirt, he missed her. Sure, they weren't together super long, but he really grew accustomed to her company and her totally-not-embarrassing jokes.

He was kind of lost without her.

Why, Why, Why, Why?! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:58 am

Natasha hears loud wailing coming from the bathroom. She thought it was Horror Week round 2 and that a secret competition was about to begin, to be honest. As she enters the bathroom, she sees Tobias crying in the shower.

"Aww, no Tobi..." She frowns. Her heart sank for the guy. He was such a sweetheart and here he is crying over Jane's eviction. "...don't cry. Come here."

She covers her eyes and he quickly dries himself off and puts a robe on. Once he reaches her she gives him a tight hug.

Why, Why, Why, Why?! W733POL

"You'll be okay, Tobias," she said as she rubs his back with one hand and holds his head to her chest in the other. "You just have to try your best in this game. For Jane."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Tobias paused his crying and peeked through the shower's steam to see who has disturbed his mourning ritual.

Why, Why, Why, Why?! Giphy

Oh, it's MISS THICC. Well, now Jane takes over that title...but Jules's girly-girl is pretty cool.

He wiped away his tears and snot as quick as possible, got out of the shower and put on a robe. "What's up girl? Don't mind me I was ju--" but before he could finish his sentence, Natasha pulled him in for a tight hug. He made sure not to touch and looked at the camera hoping Jane wouldn't get peanut butter and jelly.

Why, Why, Why, Why?! Capture_by_lets_get_saiko-dbu8e2p

"Thanks, Nat. I wasn't crying or anything. Just...plannin strat for this week's HA comp. Ya feel?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Natasha let's go. "Oh, sorry..." She smiles sheepishly and sits on one of the benches nearby. She didn't really know if he was actually crying and the drops from the water were hiding it or if he really wasn't crying at all, but she decided not to question it.

"So, tell me... what's going on in that head of yours? What do you think is the best course of action to take this week?" She crosses her legs and waits for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Tobias walked over to the bathroom's counter top. After several failed attempts he finally hoisted himself to sit on top of it. He wiped his face with his robe and sniffed heavily to make sure he didn't look like he was crying, then crossed his arms.

"Well if ya ask me there's an OBVS person we gotta boot next. That Cam dude went after every friend group in the house. Nuh-uh, ain't gonna fly," he said, wiggling his finger in the air. "Mr. Perfect Teeth's only got two friends left, but the rest of us are thirsty for revenge, ya dig? Get all of them together and..." He clapped his hands together then made an exploding noise. "Bye bye."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Natasha chuckled at Tobias' hand motions. "I 100% agree! I don't think it should be too hard, but we can try to pull in Aaron and target Joel & Cam if one of us wins HA. That way, we can ensure that their alliance is split up and we get rid of one of the two strong guys. Cam as the main priority."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:02 pm

"Yeah aboooout that..." Tobias scratched the back of his head and looked away. "I kiiinda let slip to Cam that A-a-ron was trying to work out a deal with me. Dunno if Aaron hates me for that or not."

He placed his fist in his palm. "Buuut now with his woman Gyselle gone I betchu he'll need some backup," he said while nodding his head enthusiastically. "Slick plan. But if one of the Steroid Bros gets saved, who'd we target next? I'd feel real bad if Steph went on the block. She's a real homegirl."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:45 am

”Oh... um, well, I hope not.” She laughs nervously. “We might need him against Cam & Joel. If he’s working with them and against us, then the odds are 50/50 in this upcoming HA challenge. We can always try to smooth things over with him, at least until we gain a numbers advantage. He is pretty... scary.”

Natasha’s face sinks a bit as Tobias mentions Stephanie’s name. She still felt very guilty and very embarrassed for how she acted during that blow up. She was going to have to apologize to Stephanie soon. Natasha snapped back to reality to respond to Tobias. “Yeah... Stephanie is a sweet girl. But we might have to risk putting her up against Cam or Joel if it comes down to it, because we know she won’t go home over either of them. For the same reason Cam nominated you, y’know?”
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Tobias frowned. He didn't want to hurt Stephanie after she promised to make things right with him, but Natasha had a point. Besides, eventually everyone would be voted out, and when all of the lame-os left, Tobias would have to actually evict good people — if he got that far, that is.

"I guess you're right, but only if the Ken dolls are saved. Have ya talked to homeboy Jules about this yet?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Natasha nods in agreement. "Of course. Stephanie's just a last resort... I actually do really like her and want to make things right between us as well." She paused. "I haven't talked to Jules about the plan yet, but I'm sure he'd be okay with it. I think its the best move for all of us... I just hope Aaron is willing to work with us."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:03 pm

"Aight, you talk to Jules and how bout Tobi here try to smooth things over with Aaron?" He took his towel and wrapped up his hair real good.

Why, Why, Why, Why?! Hair-towel-420_0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, Why, Why, Why?!   Why, Why, Why, Why?! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Why, Why, Why, Why?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Bathroom-
Jump to: