The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Oh, Worm?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

Week 1 - Oh, Worm? Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Oh, Worm?   Week 1 - Oh, Worm? Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:57 pm

"Alright, since the fact that I have a camera has been acknowledged and approved of, I'm going to assume that everyone's fine with being filmed. Not that I really cared, anyway, but now I'm protected from lawsuits. I should mention that I'm mostly here to get material for my project, but I need time to do that - hopefully, this bunch of normies is up to snuff."

"Huh... 'outcasts'. Outcasted from where, exactly? Spencer's Gifts, by the looks of it. Feh."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

Week 1 - Oh, Worm? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Oh, Worm?   Week 1 - Oh, Worm? Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:30 pm

"I guess Luna got SO into her role of being an outcast that she outcasted herself from the entire competition. It's tempting to vote for her, but in case she DOES get her act together... that's something to think about. That Jay guy seems into all this, but I dunno if it's gonna be enough since Monica is kind of a slouch."

"Merge really can't come soon enough. If things don't change soon, I'm going to have to put some - eugh - EFFORT into this. Ugh."
Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Oh, Worm?
Page 1 of 1