The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jock Humiliation

Go down 
+3
Harley
Cam
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 pm

Val calls everyone into the living room. "Hello HouseGuests, it's time to reveal the punishment that the Athletes must face. Athletes, please head into the Diary Room together."

After a few moments, each member of the Athletes Clique comes out wearing a crappy alien costume. "I told you this punishment would be out of this world!" She chuckles to herself. "Ryan, Harley, De'Quan and Anges, you must each wear this costume until the next House Ambassador challenge. Also, whenever you hear THIS SOUND:

you must IMMEDIATELY stop what you're doing and head to the MOTHERSHIP in the back yard and refuel.... which means dunk yourself in the pool of slime in the garden. That's all... for now. See you soon HouseGuests!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Ryan joins the HouseGuests and follows Val's instructions. After he steps out of the Diary Room, he does a little dance.

Jock Humiliation CoolSlipperyFugu-size_restricted

"Hey I don't look half bad!" He laughs and then listens to the rest of the punishment. "Yikes... I guess it's gonna be a long week!"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Shortly after the screen turned black, Harley holds up one of the alien suits. She raises an eyebrow at how silly they look. There is no way in hell she is going to...wait. She came up with an idea. She goes into the bedroom she is staying in and "borrows" a pair of scissors from Natalie's sewing kit and cuts off the hood and most of the pant legs, along with the sleeves.

She comes back to the living room while walking tall and proud.

"What? She may have said to wear these dumb things, but she never said AS IT IS. I'm still wearing it, just not all of it."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:13 pm

"Y'all call this a punishment, haha!" De'Quan dances along with Ryan while in his alien suit.

Jock Humiliation Giphy

He was used to doing embarrassing things all the time outside of the house, so wearing the costume was no biggie for him. He could imagine his buds calling him crazy right now, but this was just his goofy side showing out a bit more. "Heh, motherwha' now??"Ehh, should be fun, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Agnes

Agnes

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Agnes is definetly not embarrassed by the alien costume, she has a badge for that, Abducted For Alien, she knows they aren't green, but she'll play along, even tho De'Quan and Ryan are kind of partying hard right next to her, well, she'll dance as well... why not?

"Yes, party! Fun. Exciting." she stops for a second "yeah, that's kind of akward"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:27 am

Val once again appears on screen after the Athletes all have their costumes on. She eyes all of them and then stops at Harley. She throws her head back in laughter.

"LMFAOOOOOOOOO, girl you got me F**KED UP." She continues to cackle. She calms herself down and then continues. "That's too cute!"

Jock Humiliation Tenor

"Well, I hope the five minutes of arts and craft and attention was worth it because... the WHOLE HOUSE is on slop! Including Quintin, because I'm PETTY and Saison Marguerite over here defamed my costumes. You're free from the Have-Not room ONLY because there's not enough space there. But I hope you all enjoy slop!"

She throws her head back in laughter once more.

Jock Humiliation Tenor

"This is MY Mad house, baguette. Val - out." The screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:41 am

Jock Humiliation Drag-race-11-india-reaction2

this girl is lucky that I find her enjoyable to talk to...
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:33 pm

"Slop!? Really? Well done french fry"
Jock Humiliation Tenor
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:27 pm

"Oh sheeet...." he tries to act somewhat disappointed, despite not even knowing what the hell slop was.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:03 pm

As Val appeared in the screen again, Harley's eyes grew wide as she explained the punishment. Though, most of the time, all she heard was 'I'm a bitch. I'm a bitch. You bastards have to eat slop. Oh yeah, and I'm a bitch. Even with how much self entitled women like Val give Americans a bad name, she looks at her team mates with a sorrowful look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry guys. If it was just me then I wouldn't care as much, but I should have thought of you guys too. I didn't think the punishment would affect you guys."

She tries to think of anything that could at least make up for it. "If it means anything, I can try to make the slop somewhat passable. People have told me I can make strange things taste good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jock Humiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jock Humiliation   Jock Humiliation Clock10

Back to top Go down

Jock Humiliation
Page 1 of 1