The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He cookin!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:24 pm

Though the high-tech appliances on the other side of the kitchen almost glimmered in the midday sun, C.C. wouldn't be able to get his hands on them anytime soon. No, thanks to his teammates, he was stuck with rusty garbage until they could kick another team into their position. Just peachy.

He's alone in the kitchen - alone, except for what lurked within the container in front of him. This is their so-called "slop", and though he'd seen worse, it certainly lives up to its name. Is it meat? Vegetables? Fuck if he knows. The only thing he DOES know is that it's bad. Like, probably really bad.

Letting out a resigned sigh, C.C. prods the lumpy god-knows-what with a fork. "It's either you or me, bud," he mutters, half expecting the mystery meat to respond. How in god's name is he supposed to make this edible?
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Jedd walks in the kitchen and stretches before he goes to the sink and drink some water. Before he was going to leave the kitchen, he refilled his cup then turn to leave until he saw C.C.

He cookin!! Giphy

He hasn't actually introduced himself or talked to him properly so he pulled a chair out and sat across from him. He should say something "H-hey...we haven't fully met and I don't think you remember my name but I'm Jedd."

He cups the glass and grins "You're C.C right on the um" he clears his throat "Outsiders?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 pm

The grey beanie battalion only seemed to be growing - what was the deal here? Did everyone just decide to wear grey beanies collectively? Does the universe just hate him? - and this was one that C.C. doesn't recognize. Well, he sort of recognizes him, since he was the one to kick-start that whole dancing scene, but it's not like he's done anything else that he considers to be of use.

He gives Jedd his usual look, doing little else to indicate that he's heard him. "Uh-huh. Nooo idea how you could've guessed that, but that's me. 'Sup." C.C. jabs the fork into the suspicious pile, trying not to acknowledge the fact that it just sticks straight up after he does that. "I would ask what you're doing here, but we're in the kitchen, so there's only two things you could be doing here. So that's pointless." Way to make good conversation, C.C.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:13 pm

He put his glass down "Well I pay attention a lot to my surroundings except that time when I fell in the pool...that's another story."

Jedd stares at the slop C.C was poking at "Well I was hungry and thirsty but...it seems all of us are punished...that thing you're poking at does not look appetizing at all so I'll stick with water." He gulps up more.

"So how are you and your team...cooperating because on my end is kinda uhh how should I put it..." he air quotes "nerds sticking together even though Quintin did good."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:23 pm

C.C. snorts. "Lucky, that. I guess that's one upside of actually coming here to play the game, instead of whatever the hell I'm doing," Instead of elaborating on this, he quickly changes gears. "At least I actually lasted in the challenge, though. Not well, but good enough, I guess."

He thinks for a brief moment. "The idea of having a clique of 'outsiders' is a damn fallacy itself. How can you make a clique from a group of people who are outsiders because they're NOT in cliques? Why not just use 'goths' as a team, or something? Not that I am one, but..." he shrugs. "Jay's fine, but Monica hasn't even TALKED to the rest of our team, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of Luna since the first day. Where the hell would you even hide here? The basement? Whatever."

C.C. gets an idea, and almost wishes that he was recording right at this moment, but it's not a big deal. He could probably get footage from the show later. "Is your team leaning towards either one of Quintin's nominations?" he questions, raising an eyebrow. This probably won't work, but C.C.'s barely seen any reality shows, so this could be worth a shot. "If it's confidential team shit, then don't bother answering. I just wanna know the general opinion - though, with all I've seen of those two, I dunno if there's much of an opinion at all."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:48 pm

The combination of putrid smells and hushed chatter coming from the kitchen caught Rae's attention pretty quickly. Putrid smells meant Have-Nots, Have-Nots meant angry people, Have-Nots talking meant they were talking shit, and talking shit meant that they were talking about HER! Obviously!

She sauntered in, heading straight to the fridge and grabbing a carton of milk. "Oh, hello~ Don't mind me, just. Getting my daily. Dairy. Intake... Thing." Rae forced a quick chuckle and a very strained smile.

Holy shit shut up, just act NATURAL

"SO." Rae leaned on the counter, looking AT the two but not actually making eye-contact. "What're you two chatting about?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:01 pm

Ah, another person C.C.'s barely talked to outside of the first day. With all of those piercings and spikes, he's a little surprised that she wasn't on the Outsiders' team, but he realizes that he didn't really care enough about that to further pursue that school of thought. "Yo," he says, raising an eyebrow at her very strange retrieval of the milk. Whatever, though.

He decides to take the straight path and be honest. "I wanted to try and see which one of our oh-so-charismatic-and-very-present-in-activities nominees this guy was leaning towards," he says, jabbing his thumb in Jedd's general direction. "Since he doesn't have anyone from his team on the block, I figure he'd be unbiased. Or something."

C.C. drums his fingers on the side of the table, one eyebrow raised. "And no, I'm not trying for any of that strategy stuff. I wanna know who I should interview - if I can even find them, that is. They're both what reality tv people would call-" he waggles his fingers. "'UTR1, I think is the term. Useless."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Jamila comes walking in "Hey al-" she pukes a little in her mouth "that slop has such a foul oder, why must we eat it!?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Bryan walks into the room and he laughs as he plugs his nose at first at the smell of the slop "Sorry, but I am so glad I'm not eating that. What's going on guys?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:47 am

"Oh you didn't hear? Everyone has to eat slip now thanks to Harley cutting up her alien costume"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 am

Bryan paused for a moment. Hoping that was a joke. “Hahaha nice try! No one would be that crazy..right?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He cookin!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He cookin!!   He cookin!! Clock10

Back to top Go down

He cookin!!
Page 1 of 1