The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#2] Gossip Time With Jay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

[#2] Gossip Time With Jay Empty
PostSubject: [#2] Gossip Time With Jay   [#2] Gossip Time With Jay Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:10 am

OOC: don't take this personal I love these OC's to death!!! It's just Jay doing his gossipy thing uwu This doesn't mean he would be going after them in voting. And they can hit Jay up any time show us who's boss yaaa

Jay sits down in a relaxed way. He is quiet for a moment but then suddenly speaks up.

'You know, this Mad House isn't like any other Mad House I've ever seen. It just feels so, so different. Like, what's up with that?' Jay dusts off his jacket and checks out his nails while continuing his confessional.

'Pretty much everyone is getting along right now. But... THIS IS MAD HOUSE!' he exclaims all of a sudden.
'Where... Is the juicy drama???' He chuckles nervously. 'I mean, I am suuuper happy everyone gets along but-' Jay puts his hands on his cheeks, covering the redness of them. 'I'm reeeally feeling it for some gossip talk now.'

He gets more comfortable and scrapes his throat.

'That Bryan guy. Super nice but.... SNOOZE. What makes him so special??' Jay looks into the camera and smiles sneakily.
'And then there's C.C.. Y'all know how I feel about him but.... Can you BE more sarcastic than that guy?? I'd be surprised if he ever even made ACTUAL friends in this house. And even more surprised if that would be MOI!!!!' Jay leans forward, head supported on his upper arms.
'Trixie is nothing but a loudmouthed attention seeker. She'll get the boot in no time, obviously.'
'De'Quan is a hottie, that I admit. But puh-lease, you're not everything my man. He really should take it down a notch, it is just so pretentious' he waves it off.
'Also, Agnes just lingers around but she isn't all that pleasant, tsk. She looks angry most of the time yet tries to be casual. I see through your act, dear. Why can't people just be themselves?? Also pretentious if you ask me. But yeah, who's asking me?' he now returns to his casual pose.

'Speaking of asking ME, I know what I want around here to get through this competition.' A smirk makes its way to his face.

'A gossip pal.'
Back to top Go down

[#2] Gossip Time With Jay
Page 1 of 1