The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Movin' On Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Week 3 - Movin' On Up Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:21 am

GOD it felt good to win! Rae was so pleased that her plan had come together--befriending everyone (or at least getting to know them a LITTLE) was always the best way to win Mad House. At least based on what she'd seen in past seasons.

Waiting for everyone to start showing up and pleading their case (or at least suddenly want to be 'friends'), she decided to look through her HA gift basket. Apparently the producers took the 'cheerleader' theme and ran with it... despite her not being a jock, and her no longer being a cheerleader... But whatever still appreciated. Who doesn't love pink pom poms?  

Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

There were a few letters from home, some Polaroids from her hipster friends, a charged chunk of rose quartz from her coven, a few photos of... Oh. Scandalous. Rae pulled out a few of the snacks that had been left for her (most likely picked out by the showrunners, since Rae's tastes weren't this fancy) and curled up on the sofa to watch her fellow house guests. Might as well be warned when they start to pour in for their private talk sessions.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:09 pm

After the results of the challenge were announced, Harley dragged her feet over the fact that this game's scoring system is totally fucked up in her opinion. She looks up the stairs that lead to the third floor. She never really had a reason to go up in the Ambassador's suite. But since a friend finally won that title, maybe she could see what it is like and talk to Rae for a bit.

She walks up the stairs to see a room like she has never seen before. It was almost like something she could only dream of, but she was actually living it. As she snaps out of her semi-hynotized state, she sees Rae lounging on the couch. She looks happy to be in there and she knows exactly why.

"Congrats ms. House Ambassador. You look like you are really living the life up here. Its gonna be kinda wierd not switching off between the floor and bed. But, I'm glad that you got what you deserved." She gives her a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:50 pm

When Harley entered the room, that was an INSTANT green light for Rae. Like damn that girl was DTF. But, held back her urges and instead just lounged back with a grin. "Oh hello there"

At the bed sharing comment, she laughed. "I mean, you could always join me up here. Bed's bigger."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Ryan did a musical knock on the door before entering. He did genuinely like Rae and he hoped she felt the same and would keep him safe this week.

"You totally smoked it out there, Rae," he smiled. "Probably more than Morgan from MH2 did. BA DUM TSS!" He laughed at his own joke. "Anyways, congrats!" He high-fived her.

Week 3 - Movin' On Up High_five_troy_annie
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:23 pm

"DAMN, daddy, the dad jokes are #2Strong4Me." The dweeb actually made a hashtag sign with her fingers... jesus fuck. Nevertheless she was glad her two favorite people had already showed up. Now all she needed was Jay, and we had a foursome!

... Of friends.

A foursome of friends.

She waggled her eyebrows in Ryan's general direction. "Y'know, I was just telling Harley she's welcome to share the HA bed with me. Offer's open for you, too~"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Knocking is heard on the HA door.
'I'm both respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority as your bae friend by coming in anyway!' Jay enters the room with FLAIR

Week 3 - Movin' On Up Giphy

'Hellohellooooo Rae the queen of Mad House fouuur!' Jay takes a few steps into the room and greets the others. He bows before them. 'Harley, Ryan.' he laughs and walks up to Rae, swinging an arm around her. 'Look at this place, you nailed it this week!'

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:01 pm

JAY. Ugh, what a magical mind reader that man was. She put her arm around him (Or tried to--Rae is one short ass bitch) and leaned in for some of that awkward bro-hug action. "HONEY. Awe, thank you so much. It feels good to be a winner, but it's better when I can share it with people that I actually like."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:15 pm

Harley chuckles to herself as Rae obviously flirts with her. Might as well entertain her for a bit. So she gives her a flirtatious look from across the room. Plus, it's clear that Harley liked her too. So, there is no harm done.

"Well, I would like to share a bed with you only of you are okay with it. I don't want to intrude on your good time."As she secretly hopes that Rae would be okay with them chilling together.

As she sees Ryan and Jay come in, she gets a smile on her face for half of that reason. To be real, Jay was a cool dude, but...she knows that it's bad to say...But she doesn't know what to think of her own teammate. She never sees him around the house most of the time.

"Hey guys! What's up" She says as she goes on the only side of Jay and pats him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:36 pm

He waves Rae off. 'Nawhh, stop flattering us. You're the real deal in the room.' he releases her from the hug and turns towards Harley, who greeted him in return.

'Good to see you here as welll~' he takes a seat in one of the lounge chairs and swings his legs over the armrest. 'Not much not much, wanted to congratulate Rae personally! Seeing you here is definitely a nice bonus!' he motions all around himself. 'You'd say space is limited in this house, but still I miss out on encountering you!'

He tilts his head and grins. 'How about either one of us winning HA next week? We'd know where to find each other, guaranteed. I think it's a perfect idea'
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:45 pm

"Nonstop party in the HA room? I think so! It's not exactly private, but nowhere in the house is... Except the showers, but only from the waist-down." Hint hint, wink wink. She flopped back onto the couch, legs spread and arms resting along the back. "So, my loves, did you just come up to congratulate me? Nothing more?"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:31 am

While looking up and down Rae's entire being as she lounges back on the couch, Harley completely loses track of what was being said. She slightly shakes her head to bring herself back to reality. Oh yeah, the reason why she was there.

"Well, not really. I just wanted to congratulate a friend for winning this weeks challenge. Was there something I was supposed to do?" She says as she tilts her head in complete confusion.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:49 am

”Well… I’m a little disappointed that nobody has come up to talk strategy at all. Bryan got a ton of people in and out of the room when he was HA, but I have the sneaking suspicion it’ll just be you three this week. Do people think that I’m dumb or something?” They probably did. Rae WAS a bit of an airhead… And also a cheerleader… Those things didn’t really add up to ‘strategic genius’ if you follow cheesy high school stereotypes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Movin' On Up   Week 3 - Movin' On Up Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Movin' On Up
Page 1 of 1