The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Nothin' doin'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

Week 3 - Nothin' doin' Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Nothin' doin'   Week 3 - Nothin' doin' Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:36 pm

"Rae likes teasing me. If there's one thing I know about those types, it's that they like keeping the object of their teasing around. I'll probably be alright as long as I keep talking with people, so I can establish other connections in case of disaster."

"...Did Bryan even do the challenge, though?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

Week 3 - Nothin' doin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nothin' doin'   Week 3 - Nothin' doin' Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:35 pm

"Aaaaand just as I thought. I've already had to abandon my dignity with that sham of an alliance, why not let myself be Rae's punching bag if it keeps me safe? I'll have to keep this up, since she's got one hell of a spotless reputation."

"This is gonna be a difficult vote, though. Monica's on my team, so losing her would be a disadvantage... but Jedd hasn't done anything wrong aside from being kind of obnoxious. I'm probably gonna keep Monica in just so our team has an actual shot at safety at some point, but I've never even talked to her."
Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Nothin' doin'
Page 1 of 1