The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
+4
De'Quan
Harley
Monica
Wanda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:20 am

Rae had called around the house--still in her cheerleading uniform--and invited everyone back to the living room. She wasn’t looking forward to the nomination ceremony, but who would be? She had spoken briefly to her allies and decided on the safest options to nominate. Even if it was going to break up a potential friendship that she had wanted to hold onto.

When everyone had filed into the room, Rae cleared her throat and began. Thank god for all the years of performing--she could force a smile despite feeling like crap. “So… This is the nomination ceremony, and I’m the House Ambassador. You all know how this works,” she motioned to the Nomination Box in her off-hand. “So my nominees are…”

As she spoke, two faces appeared on the memory wall.

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Jedd10 Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Monica10

Rae’s smile became even more obviously forced as she rubbed the back of her neck and avoided eye contact with the two nominees. “I’m really sorry, guys. I hope we can still be friends after this.”
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:42 am

Monica saw her face appear on the wall, and her heart sank. She was such a fool! She actually started to think someone of Rae's status would actually be disgusted by her. She should have known better.

She looks over and sees Jedd's face appear next to her's and it was a whole new game form there. She felt something she had never felt before. This wasn't misery. No, this was rage. Rae was mocking her at this point.

Monica was determined now. She was going to save herself and Jedd, or at least die trying. "Bring on the PoP."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:19 am

As Rae announced the nominees, Harley was both shocked and unphased by her choices. She knows that Monica is...weird. Yeah, that is the words to use for her. And she doesn't exactly communicate well with people. But...Jedd? Why him? It's not like they were buds, but he never did anything to her. She just hopes Rae knows what she is doing with this.

She goes up to Jedd and pats him on the shoulder a fee times."I'm pretty sure that it's nothing personal. But if it means anything, you got your chance to stay."

She leans in and whispers on his ear."Go to her before someone else does. It'll help your odds."

As she puts a distance between them, she gives him one last encouraging pat before walking away from him. Now she waits to see what other people will say about this whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:18 pm

De'Quan raises his eyebrows a bit as the two faces appeared. He was a bit shocked but was just glad that he wasn't up there. He went over to Jedd, patting him on the shoulder as well. "Good luck man." He wasn't sure what to make of Monica so he just offers her a small nod and heads out to the backyard after the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Bryan’s eyes grew big as he saw the nominees. He knew Monica was fond of him, and he really liked Jedd at this point, but he then put on a straight face. “Good luck in PoP you guys!”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Jamila sits there with a blank expression on her face eh, it's better that it's him and not me or Quintin but obviously I'll target Monica. Jedd is less cringey than Natalie and we need the numbers. she goes over and pats him on the shoulder then heads to a different room
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:47 pm

Natalie waits impatiently while Rae makes her speech about the nominations. Every week it only makes her anxiety worse and worse as more people go. She never really knows if she will be on the block or someone she cares about...

For once her anxiety was finally talking some sense into her as Rae revealed the nominees...there was nothing Natalie could say at this point. She looked at both pictures on the memory wall. With Monica, she doesn't know exactly what to say about her. The only time she really talked to her was for truth or dare. And that was only to get her to confess something about herself. But...Jedd was there too...All she wanted to do was scream out at the fact the only person on her team she can rely on could be gone.

In an instant, Natalie runs up to Jedd and wraps her arms around him. She doesn't exactly know why she did. It only felt...right? Yeah, that might to be the word. She only feels worse and worse as every second passes by for lying to him about her feelings. No, now is not the time to act like she is at a funeral for someone who isn't dead. She adjusts herself so she can look him in the eyes.

"Jedd...please know that...I want to do what it takes to help keep you here. So, if you need ANYTHING, please don't hesitate to come talk to me. Okay?"

She then looks at Rae and just wonders...why? Why would she nominate him for eviction? She may not know the full story, so she tries everything that it takes to not get mad at Rae. There has to be a way for her to explain her actions. And Natalie is willing to listen to whatever it is she has to say. But...that doesn't mean it hurts any less.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:26 pm

Jedd looks up at the screen revealing not only Monica but him as well. He scratches his but still puts a smile on his face "Heh well looks like we have to do our best to survive this Moni." He winks and nudges her.

He throws a thumbs to Jamila, De'Quan, Bryan and Harley "I'll be okay you guys tha-!" He stops when he felt Natalie throw her arms around her. His heart started beating a bit faster when she embraced him with passion. He looks at her when she pulls away and spoked "Hey now I will be okay...no worries Natalie and yes I'll be sure." He gently & playfully punches her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:46 pm

He smiles at Jedd and gives him a subtle thumbs up. "I think you have a chance. Don't give up hope!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:27 am

As Jedd tires to reassure Natalie that everything will be alright, she couldn't help but think of the worst possible scenario. She wants to clench her shirt where her chest is to check if her heart beating faster or breaking. But, he is right, there is no need to be pessimistic about this whole thing. She needs to think about the situation as a whole. There is still a chance to save him from eviction.

"...Okay. I'm here if you need me." She says in a meek tone. 'Way to make it obvious that you are still worried about him, Natalie,' she thinks to herself. Umm, think of something to change the mood. She then thinks of what he did with her cheek. Maybe a mutual sign of appreciation is in order! She then playfully punches his cheek...a little bit harder than anticipated. She then blushes as she brings her hands to her face to hide it as much as she can.

"OHGODJEDD!IAMSOSOSOSORRY!IDIDN'TMEANTOHITYOUTHATHARD!" She says in a single breath. Hopefully he would have understood what she meant by it. Natalie...why are you so bad at this? Just stop while you still have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1