The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:23 pm

"Hello, HouseGuests!" Val's voice booms over the intercom. "Welcome to your third Power of Protection competition of the season! Before we begin, we need to find out who will be playing alongside Rae, Jedd and Monica in this competition. In front of you there is a bowl with names of the other HouseGuests, the HA and the two nominees will each pick one name to see who will be playing with them."

Rae, Jedd and Monica each reach into the bowl at their turn and select...

Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Bryanp10Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Trixie10Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Dequan10

"Bryan, Trixie and De'Quan! You will be joining Rae, Jedd and Monica in this competition. The rest of you, please take a spot in the peanut gallery!"

Val waits for the HouseGuests to get settled and then continues.

"Welcome to the competition! Here's how it'll work: the six of you will compete in a series of duels. The winner of the duel will move further into the competition, while the loser is eliminated. Your goal is to knock down each of the pins in your lane. However, your pins are blocked and the only way to unlock it is to spin on your wheel until your lane is unblocked. Be careful because it will only stay open for a few seconds. Understood? Good! It's time to play... Bowlerina!

Hey guys! Here's a screenshot of how the randomizer went (the top three were picked):
Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Mh4pop12

Now, what you REAL people will be doing is a puzzle found here: https://www.educaplay.com/en/learningresources/3621382/mh4_week_3_pop.htm

Try to go as fast as possible, because it records your time and you only have ONE shot at this. The above RP was just to set a scene. For reference, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqo5adrFk-Q

Feel free to RP as you wish (those of you participating) but just try to reflect your character's physical ability/your timed puzzle in the RP! Other HGs, you are allowed to RP but ONLY from the sidelines and please DO NOT COMPLETE THE PUZZLE! I can only see the Top 10 scores, so I need to be able to see the POP contestant scores.

Another note for those competing: this is a STRENGTH competition! If your character is a ENDURANCE character you will add +15 seconds to your time. MENTAL will add +30 seconds and SKILL will add +45 seconds to your time.

You have 24 hrs from this post to complete the challenge. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Dearie, do we create an account for this?
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:45 am

De'Quan was pumped to play in this POP competition. As he spins the wheel, he wastes no time chucking the bowling balls up to knock down the pins.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:32 am

(I had a mini internal crisis in the middle of this because I don't know is showing a letter cheating because if so IM SO SORRY IM DUMB lol, I was struggling with 'evicted'. If so feel free to bombard me with hate everyone~ ✌️)
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:38 am

Jedd danced his way to the wheel to spin himself around and tried to focus on rolling the balls hard to knock down some pins.

I hope I get this all right...let's do this!
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Bryan throws the balls like nobody's business. He tries his best at aiming as he launches his ball every time. "Woo! This is kinda fun."
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:44 pm

OOC: I just noticed my results are not coming up, I even did it a second time to make sure. My total the first time was like 5:30 so it doesn't matter anyways lol.

Monica grabs onto her wheel and begins to spin. She's actually exerting effort here, a never before seen occurrence since on the show. She's doing really well, seeing Jedd and Monster having fun made her even that more determined. But perhaps she got too into the challenge. She gripped the wheel and spun a little too fast and something went flying. Across the room you see it land on the floor...

Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Rp42_by_totaldramacountry-dc83icf

Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Rp4_by_totaldramacountry-dc83id1

Time froze. Monica's gotdam wig went flying across the room exposing her edgy blue hair was nothing but a fake. Monica was mortified. Not only was she exposed, but the one thing Jedd found redeeming about her was just thrown out the window. "N-no.."

Monica quickly closes her eyes, holding back tears, and attempts to finish the challenge. However, she bombed. No way she was able to comeback after such an event.

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:48 pm

De'Quan looks over at Monica from the sidelines, furrowing his brows. "Da fuq?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:54 am

"HouseGuests... the results are in! Here are your times:

Rae received a time of... 1:21
Jedd received a time of... 7:27
Monica received a time of... 3:08
De'Quan received a time of... 1:15
Bryan received a time of... 3:23
Trixie received a time of... 5:26

Which means... Congratulations DE'QUAN! You are the winner of the POP!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Power of Protection Competition
Page 1 of 1