The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

It's about that time ladies and gentleman. De'Quan made his way up to the bathroom after making sure nobody was around. He had some business to take care of and lord knows he needed that bathroom to himself with what was about to go down!

As he went in, he shut the door behind him and all was silent for several minutes until the door finally opened up in a slow creak. His eyes were wide as he slowly turned his head back around to look at what he'd seen. Nope. He had definitely seen it. The stall for the toilet was covered in tissue paper and smears of a particular color. There was no way he was about to go in there.

He stepped into the hallway looking around to see if anyone was near. "OH HELL naaaw! Who the hell made this mess!?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Jedd is seen running down the hallway as he is trying to hold something "MAKE WAY!! I GOTTA PISS-!" He stops when he see's De'Quan outside of the bathroom with a frown on his face. Okay what happened now?

"Yo De what's up ughhh?" He squeals a bit when he is trying to hold in his pee. He sniffs "What is it..." he scrunches his nose.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Back in the second bedroom, Harley lays in her bed with a copy of Les Miserables. For such a French staple, she has never taken the time sit down and read it. As soon as she opens it, she hears two guys down the hall scream like little girls about something. She groans as she puts it down to inspect what is going on.

"Guys...what the hell is going on?" She asks before looking into the bathroom to see it in a disgusting mess. To be completely honest, she was almost used to it for how many times she had to go into public restrooms. But it isn't any less gross."...okay, I'll bite. Who took a mad shit on the walls?"

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 pm

De'Quan steps out of the way as Jedd comes shouting down the hallway. "Woah woah, dude you aight?" He took note of how frantic Jedd seemed to be. "Wait... bruh PLEASE tell me this wasn't you??" He points at the brown stains and hand-prints all over the stall. He looks at Harley as she comes over and glances back at Jedd with an aggravated look on his face. "I don't know....but I'm about to find out."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:38 pm

He looks inside the bathroom and covers his nose "Ooh hell no that ain't me De...blegh THAT is disgusting w-what inhuman person did this?" He can feel his pee coming "I...have...to PEE!! Seriously I did NOT do that, that is not normal."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:47 am

Okay now Jedd was starting to freak him out a bit. "Bruh, by all means!" He gestures Jedd to go into the bathroom before he ends up whizzing all over the place. "But I'd hold my breath if I were you...that shit reeks!"

As Jedd heads in, De'Quan turns to face Harley, shaking his head. He leans in and places a hand on Harley's shoulder as he mutters something to her. "Listen....I think he's lying." But just as he takes his hand off of her, there was now a brown smear on her shoulder. De'Quan backs away slowly. "Oh shit, my bad girl!!....look, it wasn't me aight?"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:16 am

As Jedd practically flew past her, Harley felt the wind pick up her hair. Damn, if the guy needed to go that badly, he could have went outside. That's what she would have done if she was him. She then darts her attention to De'Quan. She couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at his assumption

"Hehe, if the guy really did it, then he wouldn't need to piss so badly. So I don't know if he really..."

She then looks down at her shirt to see something strange. To make sure it isn't what she thinks it is, she lifts the shoulder part of her shirt and sniffs it...Oh. Dear. Fucking. God...DID HE JUST WIPE SHIT ON HER?!?! She may not be the most feminine girl in the house, but this was just FUCKING DISGUSTING?!?!

WTF (Open) Giphy

Nearly out of impluse, she couldn't help but nearly scream" DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK?!? WHY DID YOU JUST GET IT ON ME?!?!"

She takes a step away from him as she takes off her over shirt. "At this point, I don't care who fucking did it?!?! All I care is if it is cleaned up so we can drop it!"

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:11 am

De'Quan couldn't hold it back anymore. He had a smug look on his face. "I'm just playiiiin'! Ahem....It's nutella."

WTF (Open) Giphy

"HA GOTCHO ASS!!!" He bawled out laughing as he turned around to see if Jedd had noticed. Sure the bathroom stank with over 10 people using it, but that just made the prank more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:41 am

"Really now?"

WTF (Open) Giphy

So...he is pulling pranks now? Well frankly, it sure as hell wasn't a funny because it was clear from the look on her face that she was still pissed. Even more so actually for making her look like a fool. And she is pretty damn sure that the only other person there ain't laughing either. As De'Quan was laughing like a hyena, Harley balls up her shirt and throws it at him as hard as she could.

"Well, now it's easy to say who will clean that nasty bathroom up too. Because it sure as hell isn't going to be me. Since you fessed up to up, YOU get pick up duty too."

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:20 pm

De'Quan continued to howl like a hyena even as she throws the shirt at him, barely noticing her rage. That reaction was PRICELESS. He didn't think it would work out so perfectly. You've outdone yourself man.

WTF (Open) Giphy

"Oh you betta believe I will! And don't worry I'll get this cleaned for ya lol," As she leaves, he turns around to face Jedd and waves at him. "Aye bruh, you'll take care of this wont'cha?" He would turn around and start to walk off but snickered walking into the bathroom showing that he wasn't serious at all. But all jokes aside, De'Quan went up to the paper towels, wetting a couple and started cleaning up the small mess he'd made.

"Funny or not, you gotta admit this house has been pretty dry lately. Like damn I know this is The Mad House but I didn't expect it to be mad boring when they ain't no challenges goin' on." He continued to clean as he spoke to Jedd, hoping the dude hadn't wet himself or anything. "I don't know man...I'm just not used to this sorta environment...people ALWAYS havin private convos like no one ever wants to just let loose in here, ya'know? I can't even talk to some people cause they always behind closed doors. We need to have a party or somethin cause i'ma go insane lol"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Jedd is standing there staring at the toilet while he is listening to the convo between Harly & De'Quan "This isn't...shit well that's a relief but I lost my will to pee now." He decided not to use the toilet and hears De lauging and Harley yelling.

This just got serious woah

He scratches his head and almost bumps into De'Quan "Woah dude I did not hear you coming in." He stands there with his arms crossed "Yea I see where you're coming from about private convos but I guess this whole clique thing kinda separates people even though I see every single one as a whole but different."

"A party wouldn't be bad though!" He smiles "I know how to play some music and I brought some mix CDs/tapes with me." He was excited but still was disappointed with Natalie being nominated.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Bryan walks into the bathroom after hearing all the commotion. "What the hell is going on in here?" As he looks around and eyes the brown stuff on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Trixie casually walks in with a scarf/protector on her head, about to take a shower and sees all the mess as she walks by "Oh HELL no, y'all not finna telling me there's shit flying everywhere now... wait... this is nutella... why y'all wasting MY nutella yo? The oreos have also gone missing, the hell is wrong with y'all? I just woke up from a nap, I'm hungry A F and you out here wasting mah food in the bathroom"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:05 am

"Bet, we need some good beats, some games...alcohol," his tone gradually gets louder as he continues to scrub, hoping the producers were listening in and considering his request.

De'Quan was wiping up the last of the nutella as Bryan comes in and notices the few stains that are left. "Well...ya see, I had a bit of an ex- ah forget it. I was pullin a prank on someone and it kiiiinda got outta hand haha." Now that the stall was clean, he threw the paper towels into the trashcan only to hear Trixie yelling.

"You mean the near empty container I found that someone tried to empty out??, lol no I just used up what little was left. Now about them oreos....yeah someone must be stealin 'em!" He knew perfectly well that he'd hidden the last pack of oreos but he wasn't about to look like some greedy ass in front of them. That and the fact that 1-2 packs had already been emptied out within the first couple of nights! Therefore, his actions were justified!

"Don't worry T, they said they're gonna restock soon. Hopefully they do before this party we gon' have." Yup, he was already speaking things into existance. "We've been here a good while and I'm ready to turn up!"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:09 am

Bryan laughs super hard at what De'Quan was about to say. "Did they buy it?"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:18 pm

PARTY!? Party huh? Trixie's mood turned 360° "A party? Ohh yesss,don't mind the sweets, that can wait, they better restock that pantry and turn it into a liquor store!" She was getting pumped about the whole party thing. It's been 4 weeks since she hit the dance floor, that was a new record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF (Open)   WTF (Open) Clock10

Back to top Go down

WTF (Open)
Page 1 of 1