The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Extra Credit Draw (NEW TWIST)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 5 - Extra Credit Draw (NEW TWIST) Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Extra Credit Draw (NEW TWIST)   Week 5 - Extra Credit Draw (NEW TWIST) Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:50 pm

"Houseguests, please gather in the living room... NOW!" Val's voice boomed over the intercom of the voice. As they all gathered in the living room, Val appeared on the screen. "Hello, Houseguests. I hope you weren't getting too comfortable already this week... because I'm about to shake up the game. Again."

The contestants all collectively gasp and Val smirks at them. "Yes, that's right. I'm here to introduce a brand new twist to you guys... the Extra Credit Draw. Here's how it works: Each week, AFTER the House Ambassador competition but BEFORE the nomination ceremony, I will give you the chance to enter the draw. All you have to do beforehand is announce in the Diary Room if you want to enter the draw or not. It's completely up to you."

She pauses. "Doesn't sound too hard right? Well, it isn't. However it does come with a risk. But with high risk, comes high reward. Each of you that choose to enter the draw will have the chance at immunity for the week. And on the other side of that, each of you that choose to enter the draw will have the risk to be the third nominee for the week. The others that are neither chosen to be immune or the third nominee will the play the week as usual. And a few notes:

1. Because the HA is already safe for the week, they are not allowed to participate in the draw.
  2. If the POP is used to save the Extra Credit Nominee, then there will NOT be a replacement for that nominee. There will only be a replacement nominee if one of the HA's nominee is saved with the POP.
  3. If only one person chooses to enter the draw, then they will be automatically immune and will choose the Extra Credit Nominee themselves.
  4. If no one chooses to enter the draw, then the week will continue as regular.

That's all for now HouseGuests. Remember, if you want to participate in the draw go to the Diary Room and announce that you want to participate. The choice is yours. Goodnight, rats." The screen turns to black as Val leaves the contestants to think about their decisions.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com

Week 5 - Extra Credit Draw (NEW TWIST)
Page 1 of 1