The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling Lonely

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Feeling Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:08 pm

"I uh..."
Dio rubs his arm. He looks exhausted and a tad bit sad.
"I am not really feeling comfortable at the house right now. I see people forming groups, while I just want to hang out with everyone. Not exclude people and talk behind each other's backs..."
He crosses his arms and looks away from the camera.
"I know that's part of the experience here, but I was hoping... I'd have more contact with the others. Genuine contact, not the sneaky alliance stuff."

"I guess it's also partially because I sleep at more irregular times then others. I've played soccer in Europe for weeks and I'm still working on recovering from the jet lag I guess."
Dio sighs and stands up, about to leave the diary room.

"I guess I'll just retreat to the bedroom for now. We'll see where the competition will lead me."
He leaves the room without saying another word, the room suddenly beoming awkwardly silent.
Back to top Go down

Feeling Lonely
Page 1 of 1