The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin)   Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Nisha knocks on the HA door and comes in once instructed. She greets Robin with a hug before sitting down under the monitor. "Hey, Robin. So, I just wanted to come and see where your head is at with where votes are going this week. I know we have our own bond and you've probably had some conversations with other people in the house as HA. Do you feel as if I'm on the majority of the house's radar for this week?
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin)   Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Robin happily let's Nisha in after hearing her knock on the door. "Hey girl come on in!" She listens to what Nisha has to say. "The house has been very hard to read, there's so many different alliances it's hard to know whose head is where. But, I think you're gonna be safe. You're literally the nicest one here, you've never done anything to piss anyone off or get on anyone's bad side. I'm going to be honest though, the only reason you might be a target for eviction this week is because you don't have a solid group of people in the house. I don't either so I understand what you're going through but you have my vote to stay." Robin pauses for a moment, Nisha could make a great ally maybe this is her chance to get someone trustworthy to work with. "Neither of us really have anyone, maybe we could work together..." Robin waited to see how Nisha would respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin)   Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Nisha nods continuously as Robin speaks. She raised her eyebrows at the mention of different alliances existing around the house, something of which she had been wondering about.

"Yeah, I really have no close allies at this point, and that could be a major problem this late in the game. If I end up staying this week, girl I'd definitely be willing to work with you! But if I end up going, you’ll for sure need to find a solid group or a houseguest you can put all your trust in. You made some big moves this week, so some strong competitors might have you on their radar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin)   Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Feeling out the House (Private w/ Robin)
Page 1 of 1