The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Empty
PostSubject: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:01 am

Dio sits on one of the chairs opposite of the bed. Robin sits beside him and Nisha is seated on the bed.

"So yeah, thanks to both of you for your time... again!" he nods.
"I didn't win the POP and yeah, I thought it was a good idea to talk to you guys. It's likely that I will stay nominated so better be prepared." he leans forward for a bit, folding his hands.

"If there's anything I can do to convince you to keep me, please let me know. Or even if something is simply bothering you, know you can always say so." he gives them a genuine smile. "I hope I can at least offer something to you to consider keeping me around."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:30 am

"It's unfortunate that you couldn't save yourself this week, but as I told you before, Morgan is my main target, or was at least. To be upfront ... I think it's great that you came up here now." She gave him a weak smile, scratching her head after giving Robin a quick glance.

"As of right now, I need to hear the truth. Have you said to Morgan that you've wanted me gone in this past week? In other words, I would've been your main target? I would've been in hot water, had you won HA?"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:17 am

Robin nods when Nisha asks her questions, Robin had wondered the same thing if she was going to be on his radar. "I'd like to know too. Would you have tried to get me or Nisha evicted?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:28 am

"Oh... was? You mean I am actually the main target now?" He shakes his head "Wait I don't get it, did I do something?"

Dio gives Nisha a flustered look.
"What..."
He shakes his head.

"Morgan and I had a talk and he told me-"
Dio suddenly stops mid-sentence, staring out in front of him.

"I don't know if I should tell you, I mean I want to be honest but he told me in private."
He then becomes silent, with a bitter look on his face

"......"
"What did Morgan say to you about me"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Nisha shakes her head softly. "I'm not saying you are for sure, I'm just letting you know upfront where my head is at, because I only received this information shortly after you had left this room."

She looked at him in concern, realizing that he was somewhat nervous. She could understand why though; Morgan was no longer playing it safe.

"..Well, I thought the timing was a bit odd, but he came up within 5 minutes after our discussion. I'm sure he was feeling like he was in danger, and in fact, he wasn't wrong at all for feeling that way..." She furrowed her brows, looking Dio in the eyes as he asked her a question.

"I'd be glad to share with you the information he told me...but you haven't answered my question yet.” For that matter, she briefly glances over at Robin, who was also waiting for an answer.
“For once, I'd like to get something from you, so I can have an opportunity to trust you. Up until now, it's just been speculation on my part, but I'd like to hear it from you directly. Have you or have you not told Morgan in this past week that you want me gone?"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Robin holds up her hand. "Pause, what did Morgan say in your conversation with him? If you want to be saved you need to tell us everything."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Dio presses his lips together in a fine line.
"Well ladies, I don't mean to sound like a jerk but: screw Morgan."

He huffs.
"I am not gonna lie, truth only. Morgan and I had a talk, where I apologized to him for nominating him last week. Our conversation went to the HA challenge of this week where MORGAN told ME he... wanted to evict you, Nisha. I know it is not fun to hear, so I am sorry that you had to find out this way. And yes, I will admit that I agreed with what he said. Of I recall correctly it went like this...

Morgan wrote:
"but after the whole blow up with Deressa, I feel like Nisha is the biggest threat in the house. She did have a talk with Angelica from last season and has been acting totally different from what I've been told"

Dio wrote:
"Nisha's nice... but I'd like to keep Deressa's words in the back... of my mind... So maybe you're right...

Morgan wrote:
If she wins HA, which I hope she isn't, she could be tricked into targeting someone else."

"I swear that this it what happened" he explains after summarizing the conversation he had with Morgan. He was EXTREMELY pissed right now, because he KNEW Morgan threw him under the bus. Unfairly even, because Morgan was the one bringing up the idea of going after Nisha. For now he had to focus on Nisha and Robin, so instead he balls his fist and presses his nails into his palm.

"I came to you Nisha, warning you to look out for yourself. That was because I knew I had the biggest target on my back and you remind me of myself, playing loyal and trusting. It is dangerous, around houseguests as.... MORGAN. Well, now you know who I was warning you about.
Morgan was the one who shared that thought with me. It was his idea," he lets out a hard, forced laugh "so him claiming I am the bad guy ... PRICELESS!!!"

Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Nisha is shook.

What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Giphy_12
What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Giphy_14

She looks over at Robin, then back at Dio. “So, in other words...he was trying to trick me into targeting you? It makes sense that it would be either Je or Robin, but it seems like after the POP competition, he set a different plan in motion." Throughout the whole game, Nisha had no clue of what Morgan's gameplay was. Yet, within a week, several conversations were allowing her to figure and sort things out. She believes that he is a very clever and sneaky player at that.

"I believe you Dio. And I can see now what you meant when you told me about that, it makes sense. One things for sure though, Morgan is keeping a very close eye on you. The short amount of time it took him to get up here after you’d left, confirms that in my eyes. I feel like he's very persuasive which is dangerous, because he's got a very good social game. Now as I told you, he had given me some information. He… of course tried to convince me to be in favor of him staying and that he would -verbatim- do the dirty work for me if he were to win HA next week."

"Then he started talking about how you wouldn't do the same and that once again, you want me gone, which you’ve confirmed. But…It seemed suspicious because not once, did he deny that he himself was gunning for me, and I had no idea what he meant by dirty work. Still, it was an offer he made nonetheless. Since both of you have made it clear that you want me gone, I’m not sure who to completely trust. Therefore, I’d just like to know…how would it be good for my game, if you are to stay this week?” She waits patiently, respecting anything he has to say.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:23 pm

"I won't deny that I am VERY displeased at this moment." He really needs to blow off some steam soon, bottling it up will only have recent events repeat themselves.

"Nisha, Morgan talked about wanting to evict you. My strategy game sucks, it does. I know I should play my own game, but I keep falling back to trusting others too much. I got carried away by all the game talk, I know that I shouldn't have." He lies a hand on her shoulder, and looks from Robin to Nisha.

"Just remember that Morgan is playing hella dangerous. One slip up and you are a goner. Too bad for him I found out." The last part came out with a small, suppressed growl.

"As for what I can do for you... Dirty work sounds shady and kind of creepy honestly. And idk what he means either" he raises an eyebrow. "As for me, I can offer my honesty and if needed support. I wouldn't know what else to offer..." he gives them a weak smile. "Either way, if you need anything from me you can always hit me up." He nods at both of them, hoping that they would at least consider keeping him over.... MORGAN.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Nisha smiles and nods after hearing everything he has to say. "Well, I think that's all I need to hear. Thanks Dio, I'll definitely take this into consideration."

She looks at him, finding his expression to be a bit sad. It reminded her of their past conversation and how he had mentioned isolating himself in the rain. "..And..please, take care of yourself. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:52 pm

"No problem, I hope you aren't too shocked by all of this. It's a lot to take in. It already is for me so..." he sighs deeply.

Nisha says some comforting words to him, most likely result of their recent talk. He felt like she pitied him and hated that, but all he could do is suck it up and take it as a nice gesture.

"Thank you Nisha. I will, don't worry about me." He smiles. "And same goes for you. I will be in the backyard blowing off some steam. At least it's not raining. I think, hehe"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:15 pm

"See ya."

After he leaves, she watches on the monitor as he walks down the steps and into the backyard. She turns to look at Robin. "So....what did you think about that?"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:24 pm

RobIn thinks everything over. "I think I trust Dio more than I do Morgan. Dio may be the bigger threat but at least he his upfront with everything and is honest. Morgan is unpredictable who knows what he could be up to these days."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)   What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What I Can Offer (private rp Nisha/Dio/Robin)
Page 1 of 1