The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo) Empty
PostSubject: Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)   Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:58 am

The three were sitting on Nisha's bed watching Dio and Morgan on the monitor. "So...who are we sending home this week?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)   Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:05 pm

"It's a tough choice.

On one hand, Dio is a strong competitor. Even if he hasn't actually won many comps, he's come pretty close in many of them. On the other hand, it seems like he hasn't really done much strategically to have enough jury votes to win the whole game if he was to make it to the end. It looks like he's been pretty much following orders from others it, in my opinion.

Then with Morgan, it's sort of the opposite. He's only won one competition the entire season this far. Even with the numbers getting smaller, he hasn't been very good. But he did really well socially. At the beginning of the game when we were closer, he said a lot of really smart things and had good relationships with many people. He could have  a big advantage like that if he makes it to the final two - especially with his story.

It's up in the air for me and we have the advantage going in to next week anyways."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)   Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 pm

"Dio is clearly the bigger threat but at least he is honest and predictable, Morgan on the other hand I never know where his head is at, if I'm on his radar and he's just sketchy. Personally I would feel better with him out of the game. And like you said, he's done very well socially if he makes it to the final two he could very well win over the jury."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)   Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:27 pm

"That's true. Dio is predictable.. my only worry is if we keep him and he wins either HA or POP then one of us is done for. With Morgan, the chances of us winning a competition are stronger. And next week's POP is the most important one yet because it controls who is the only vote to evict that week."

He turns to Nisha. "Well, Nisha, you're the HA. Do you have a target? If you don't have one now then me and Robin can each vote for one nominee and have you break the tie. It'll give you more time to think about the vote if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)   Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:41 pm

"Hmm that's true Je. I'll do whatever you guys wanna do!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)   Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Nisha comes out of the bathroom, shaking her head lightly. She'd been listening carefully to their conversation and had made her decision. "Yes, I've finally made up my mind. My target is..."

"...Dio. I've done a lot of thinking not just recently but throughout this week and.. a lot of observing. Morgan is very sneaky.. yes. He's also VERY persuasive. And …even though I could see Dio as a strong, loyal, and trusting ally...it wouldn't be beneficial to us at this point. Like Je said, he's more of a competition threat and keeping him could guarantee one of us leaving this house. This was a really tough decision to make...but it makes sense on a game level."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)   Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Robin nods. "Ok we vote Dio then!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)   Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Who we sending home? (PR Robin, Nisha, JeRaldo)
Page 1 of 1