The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin) Empty
PostSubject: What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin)   What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin) Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:09 am

Nisha comes up to the HA bedroom and knocks on the door. "Robin? Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin)   What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:01 am

Robin hears Nisha knock on the door. "Of course! Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin)   What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:14 pm

"Hey, and thanks!" Nisha shuffles over to the chair and sits down. "First off, I'd like to congratulate you on your win this week! I know me and you have never really talked game, but I do have a lot of respect for you. Therefore, I thought I'd come see where your head was at regarding your nominations. It's your HA, so I want to support whatever decision you have in mind."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin)   What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:25 pm

"Thanks Nisha! Je came here earlier to tell me that he's using the POP on Manda, so now I'm kind of at a stand still, there's no one in the house so I have to do a lot of thinking before the POP meeting. But don't worry you're not on my radar at all, we haven't talked much but I consider you a friend."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin)   What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:59 pm

"Oh, him and Manda are close? I guess that makes sense then!" Nisha nods, standing up. "Alrighty, I'll leave you to your thinking cap! See ya girl!" She exits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin)   What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's the sitch? (Private: Nisha/Robin)
Page 1 of 1