The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Empty
PostSubject: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Deressa walks up to Nisha and Robin, whilst putting her hair in a big bun. She stops and gently taps Nisha on her shoulder to get her attention and begins speaking softly.
"Hey, girlies. So uhh, I need to ask something. How come nobody told me we we're voting off Manda last week? We are in an alliance after all, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:11 pm

Nisha and Robin were giggling over something the whole time when she suddenly feels a tap on her shoulder. She turns around to see that it was Deressa, who seemed somewhat concerned. "Sure what is it?"

After hearing what Deressa had to say, Nisha's mouth suddenly went dry. She began to avert her eyes from Deressa for a few moments as she pondered.

"Well..."
Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Tenor

JeRaldo wrote:
"Nisha, I know your not the girl who intends to make enemies and neither am I. But we can't have them playing us like a violin and do nothing about it. It's a game, We have to play dirty as well. Take off those dishwasher gloves cause I'm coming out for blood! I'm going for the big guns. The good guys never win, You with me?"

"It was pretty much a last minute decision on our part. After Manda won that HA, I'm sure we all saw how great of a player she was. She had at least one other ally, Dio, and the two of them together would've been disastrous. For that sake we had to vote her out to save our skins. Still, we honestly should have told you in advance, Deressa."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Deressa patiently waited for Nisha to finish explaining.
"I can see your point, deary...but last minute or not, it seems like you took a big and kinda careless risk." She raised an eyebrow. "It doesn't add up to me. Without telling me you would surely know there would be a tie and Raldo would have to break it. When we take his drama with Morgan into consideration....what made you so sure he'd evict Manda?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:50 pm

Nisha shakes her head lightly. "No, no, that's not it."

"We had absolutely no idea it was going to be a tiebreaker. Since it was last minute, we knew now could possibly be our only chance to get out Manda. Was I so sure that he'd evict her? Of course not. I certainly hoped he would because it makes sense on a game level. There's personal matters in this game which shouldn't affect who should be the bigger target. Remember how you said you felt as if Manda was always lurking in the shadows?"

Deressa wrote:

"I have no idea, honestly. I've barely ever spoken to Manda. I feel like she's always lurking in the shadows."

"Why do you think that is from a game perspective?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Deressa wondered for a few seconds.
"I don't know? Maybe she was just a reserved person?" She shakes her head. "But I'm not questioning the desicion to vote for Manda here, Nisha. If you claim you had no idea there'd be a tie breaker then I believe you. I'm just confused around how does one forget to tell one out of 2 alliance partners about an important strategy like that? With my vote Manda would've easily been gone on the spot and you must have known that if you thought for sure that Dio would save Manda."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Nisha laughs. "I can't believe we're having this conversation, Deressa. I’ve already told you our reasoning, yet you’re making it seem as if we were trying to deceive you when in actual reality, we were doing what was best for our alliance. You even questioned how I was, quote on quote, so sure, Je would evict Manda despite Morgan’s blowup. Does Je really seem like that type of guy to you? I don’t know about you, but towards the beginning of this game, I only knew how to play with my heart. After multiple breakdowns, I had to realize that, things will be said and done, but at the end of the day it’s a game. I never lied to you or anything. And sure, it may have slipped my mind, but I’ve already admitted to the fact that I should have told you about it.”

“As for our motives, I think our mindsets were at different perspectives for you two vote for Morgan based off of his blowup. That was personal. We knew where we lied with Manda on a game level, and you should have to. It made sense for Dio, as her ally, to vote to keep her in….but why did you? Were you simply voting for Morgan because of the feud, or was there another reason that you’ve been keeping from us?”

“Because, as far as I’m concerned, we’ve only spoken about Manda and how she was a potential threat to us. I don’t see why mere drama, short term let me add, should dictate who we should vote out.”
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Deressa's eyes widened.
"I'm glad you think my concerns are funny and unnecessary, Nisha. I have every right to question why I was excluded from making that descision. I voted for Morgan, because I thought Robin would want him gone. My choice was based on my conversation with her in the backyard a few weeks back, which hinted it. We talked about how Morgan was a threat. I wouldn't know she'd change her mind about that since none of you came up to me and I didn't think the feud would matter." She crosses her arms. "As you said, it was last minute. With nobody talking about voting for Manda, why would I vote for Manda? I'm not a demi-god who can read minds. Everyone is a threat at this point, that's why we're the final 6. So no, honey, I haven't kept anything from you. You're the one who kept this from me and while you think it's a tiny slip up, it actually shows that you're not playing with your head, as well as your heart. If you're gonna ask people to take part in your alliances, how about you actually keep them in the loop and not go up to them when it's only convenient for yourself." Deressa scoffs and undoes her huge bun.
"I was expecting you to actually make an effort this time around, because you didn't do anything when I was the one that asked to be included. But hey, so be it! If you don't actually need me for your gameplay I'll peacefully walk away. Unlike certain people I don't cry crocodile tears over willy-nilly."
Deressa grins and skips away playfully.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:44 am

Robin's mouth was gaping open, Nisha and Deressa were at eachothers throats, so much that Robin couldn't even get a word in. After Deressa walked away Robin and Nisha exchanged a glance. "That was NOT where I expected this conversation to go, damn!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:15 am

Nisha lets out a soft sigh. "I do like Deressa. I think she's smart, beautiful, and an amazing person. Strategically, I couldn't see us putting our 100% trust in her as long as Manda stayed in this house. She called me out, but I think there's a lot of things she's kept from us as well. I don't want to fight with her over a little slip up, so I just want to let her cool down for a while." After a few more moment of game talk, the girls would soon return to their chitchats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]   Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Qs and As [Private with Robin and Nisha]
Page 1 of 1